+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 375 FirstFirst ... 252302342350351352353354362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 3741

Thread: I Think I'm sure I'm Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

I'm Adam.

Merry Christmas, Grant - have a good one!
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Chris.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/324179747810
    Only £37,500!!
    Who needs speakers?

Seasoned greetings everyone.
    Chris.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Merry Christmas, Grant - have a good one!
    Cheers, and to you and yours.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

listening again to my Sony WH-H900 wireless cans after a recent firmware update they are now sounding damn good via my mobile and qobuz.

this is by far the best ive heard them.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

They look good Grant
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    They look good Grant
    ive had them for a year or 2 brian, i dont use them all that much but usually if i go out as they fold and take less room. i usually use my nura ones. but listening today, i might be using them more now. not cheapos but not top set that sony do. they are very comfortable too
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

Sony make decent stuff Grant . I've been using B&O H7 wireless headphones and they're excellent .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by brian2957 View Post
    Sony make decent stuff Grant . I've been using B&O H7 wireless headphones and they're excellent .
    I heard a set of their wireless. Top model but not sure the number. Sounded good I curry's.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

having my music and films now on 3 big drives now, i decided to clear my 2 small ones and use them for the 2 laptop backup images. both are 500gb.

I bought Acronis for 3 pcs and set about setting up this, which went very smoothly. I set it for incremental every month as not much changes bar updates.
    used to use easeus, but after them basically trying to con me, i told them to take a hike and changed companies.. this was the 2020 version and available on amazon physically for 20 notes. good value.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

ive just realised fully, that im not using my amp and speakers. this is partly due to living next to a nutcase. so, i may just sell it all. sad as the amp/dac and speakers are about as good as it gets
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread