+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 330 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3300

Thread: I Think I'm sure I'm Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    In Malware Bytes,
    Can you add "exceptions" (i.e. allowed apps) to its program list?

From what you say its definitely a conflict of some kind.

Unfamiliar with MB, but have used similar programs that let you add these exceptions - basically it sees it as a designated "good" piece of software, and leaves it alone.
    Worth a look?
    yup, it does somewhere lol.. been a while but will give it a go next week.. its played all day, and half of yesterday ok..
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm availableforweddingsAndBarmitzvas.

Reckon that would let them play nice together...
    I enjoy Hifi n stuff...

I'm Grant.

I cant actually find where roon is located as a folder... they seem to have hidden it.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

OPPO BDP-103D - JBE SERIES 3/B&O SP1/PROJECT PHONOBOX DS2 USB - QUAD VENA 2 - IFI PURIFIER 2/TWIN PRO MONOBLOCK POWER AMPLIFIERS - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - OPPO PM-3 PLANAR, SONY H900 & NURAPHONE HEADPHONES - ZBOOK/ IFI SILENCER/WIN10 PRO/AUDIRVANA & JRIVER - SMSL M6 DAC & IFI SILENCER - RPI 3+, DIGIONE HAT/VOLUMIO2 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC CHORD, MOGAMI, SUPRA & WIREWORLD

**Men are not punished for their sins, but by them**Don't be such a big girl's blouse!**
    ***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm availableforweddingsAndBarmitzvas.

Can you search for the *.exe file rather than the folder?

Folder would be where you originally installed it..C:\Program Files (if a y4 bit window s install?)
    I enjoy Hifi n stuff...

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazjam View Post
    Can you search for the *.exe file rather than the folder?

Folder would be where you originally installed it..C:\Program Files (if a y4 bit window s install?)
    I found it with help of a special searchword. It didn't help alas.
    I reported it to roon, but they just say.. It's not roon. Typically I suppose.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    I found it with help of a special searchword. It didn't help alas.
    I reported it to roon, but they just say.. It's not roon. Typically I suppose.
    update.. ive disabled web protection in mwb and it is holding up. So something in that and what roon is using kernel wise i think..one causing the other to go too high in memory maybe..
    anyway ive reported this to mwb.. they had issues with this and video games a year or so ago but was supposed to be fixed... maybe the roon high graphics?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Mwb say they are aware of it and working to fix... Ive done a log report etc via their tool, so should here back soon. I switched the web part on and its been ok today so far so maybe their tool did something... time will tell
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

They have now found the issue and are writing a fix which should get applied.
    Dunno how long tho. Cut out today so the Web protection is off again
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Got this cart an age ago and never got round to trying it.. It's marked jvc but I think it's an at10 from audio technika.

So a bit of quick set up on a nice headshells, also acquired from vinylspinner(nigel). Also an at shell

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Got this cart an age ago and never got round to trying it.. It's marked jvc but I think it's an at10 from audio technika.

So a bit of quick set up on a nice headshells, also acquired from vinylspinner(nigel). Also an at shell

Some higher resolution shots of cart etc.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread