+ Reply to Thread
Page 307 of 375 FirstFirst ... 207257297305306307308309317357 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,070 of 3741

Thread: I Think I'm sure I'm Finished...or Zeppelin to Sinatra & Back

I'm Grant.

Just a quick update to say the DS2 usb phono stage is very good and ripping vinyl with it and vinyl studio pro is a doddle. also have added a digione case to my rpi; the ali one and its quite nicely made if a bit of a pig to fit with no instructions(hope you are reading Allo)

I might add the Vena is starting to come more on song now after me doing some burning in etc though both the coax, optical and usb sections..just left the power amps off while it did it thing
    Last edited by struth; 29-03-2019 at 14:22.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Got another of these record display cases today.
    A black one this time

Easy to build and strong.
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Been using one of these with my headphone amp.
    It does what it says.. Excellent upgrade
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

and the little devil in circuit

Second top

Quite impressed with this actually
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

Got a link to this Grant ?
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Grant.

Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

Thanks bud .
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm Grant.

Fairly recently I picked up another set of wireless cans. Mainly to use with my phone as it does ldac which is fairly high bit rate.
    Decided the second top in Sony range the n900 was the one, and in green was cheapest so went for them.

was quite windy out back today so set the noise reduction to wind and it works well.. vast reduction in wind

For the money these are very good if you have a sony phone that does ldac especially. The green colour is only very slight tbh so you dont look like a prick

Sound quality, although not at the level of the nuraphones, even at a lower bit rate, is extremely good and the signal is good too. boogie factor 9, and extremely comfortable too
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Photo of the cans. Really soft cups.
    Last edited by struth; 21-04-2019 at 13:29.
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

Slight alteration to the set up. Out got the bt3 actives and the xs dac.

Less cluttered as long as you don't look down the back
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread