+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Oracle Delphi Premier MK II

I'm Tony.

Default Oracle Delphi Premier MK II

An excellent example of this beautiful TT, This a very rare deck with the digital speed control and the later suspension housings. Comes with arm-boards for SME and Graham. Lovingly cared for the last 18 years by one owner with all paperwork and a custom made shipping box. You will not find a better example of deck for this age anywhere.

Asking £1495

Coherent Systems
    Real high end sound with musicality not hifi

I'm Andy.

Wow! That speed controller looks nice.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm Neil.

Beautiful indeed

I never got to hear a Premier as Delphi's were more popular where I worked in the late 80s (Gamepath where the distributors then) I wonder how different it is to a mk4 Delphi with turbo PSU

Regards Neil
    Regards Neil

I'm Tony.

Hi Neil

I would say the premier has a slightly more open upper frequency presentation with a deeper and more textured bass, however it is close.

This deck is one of the best examples I have seen, lately a lot of e-bay worn out and very tiered MK I-IV's have been appearing which have required a fair amount of work to bring them back to a correct operating condition.

This unit will not disappoint, a chance to obtain a true piece of audio history and hear why Oracle make some of the most musically satisfying sounds you will have the pleasure of listening to.
    Coherent Systems

I'm Tony.

Now £995
    Coherent Systems

+ Reply to Thread