+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 611 FirstFirst ... 204254294302303304305306314354404 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 6102

Thread: Car (or bike) Chat!

I'm Dan.

Thanks. You can't beat LMs really, they're a timeless look
    My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yeah they are.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm James.

Default Motorcycle top box

What's your experience with top box luggage? I've had some hepco and Becker on my bmwf800r , shite, so I'm going soft luggage. The hepco stuff was awful quality but other than that it made the bikes handling odd, even when empty, anybody's experience would be interesting, Jim
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Ian.

My only experience was with hard luggage a long time ago. I bought a used Honda VFR750 that came with a full set of Krauser panniers and top box. The quality of the boxes was top notch and was easy enough to fit and remove so you could take them with you like suitcases. I did find that even when empty the handling of the bike was really upset and when loaded with stuff the centre of gravity was badly affected which is as you might expect. I found that I adapted pretty quickly though and after a few miles they weren't really a problem. They had a really big capacity too.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm James.

Ian, yes I've adapted to the handling, but it's now doing me tits in compared to no luggage,
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm David.

I use Givi top box on mine using a universal adaptor. It has been on 2 Exploders, a RS1200RS and now on my K16. Never really bothered with a soft luggage. I have a Givi bag that I won in 1999, but it has never been used. It has these straps that I gave up trying to figure out how to use, so threw in the bottom of the wardrobe, and it's stayed there ever since .

I'm James.

I've had hard luggage in the past with no issues however on the BMW it's like having a small parachute attached to the bike

I'm sorted.

Thought it was time I cleaned it, there was moss growing on it

I'm Dan.

I did a full wash & detail on my touring on Saturday

Autoglym Polar Blast snow foam, Autoglym Ultra Definition shampoo, rinsed, clay-barred, snow-foamed and rinsed again, full towel dry, all panels coated with PoorBoys White diamond Glaze and all blacks & tyres treated with Chemical Guys tyre/trim gel

My Office : M2 Mac Mini Pro > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via Apple Music > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > Arcam Alpha 10 integrated > B&W 602 S3s or AE109 speakers - Van Damme cables

I'm Alan.

Cor that's gleaming, can you come and do my 17 year old knacker?

+ Reply to Thread