+ Reply to Thread
Page 326 of 611 FirstFirst ... 226276316324325326327328336376426 ... LastLast
Results 3,251 to 3,260 of 6102

Thread: Car (or bike) Chat!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    Talking of bikes. I've been looking around for a vintage pushbike, preferably a 26" wheel gents tourer with Sturmey Archer gears.

Got my eye on this local offering and waiting for a date/time to view. I rather like the metallic 'turd' colour .

Naturally, I'd remove the daft kiddies seat, saddle cover and basket. I've had a few like this and like them, perfect for pottering about.

I just renovated a 20" wheel folding shoppers bike for a bit of fun. It rides really well!
    You should keep the seat for sitting on, with some big ape hanger bars, and you'd look like Peter Fonda riding "Captain America"
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm James.

Has anyone fitted a BlackWidow exhaust to their bike? If so are they decent quality? Ta James
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post
    Fitted a belly pan today, just got to get some stickers to liven it up a bit..

This is the exhaust i want for mine (with orange tips), but i’ve got way better things to spend money on at the mo..

Jon that exhaust on the black KTM is totally badass! And no doubt would sound like the end of the world is nigh

Could you get some KTM decals and adapt them for your belly pan? That would look cool.

Of the Blade cans you posted, the 2BR is favourite, with the Akra a close 2nd. Not sure about the Devil, looks kinda long.

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm James.

Fantastic looking bike, I prefer the high level exhaust, maybe a carbon can though. I'm miffed my tablet wont let me post pics of mine
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    Fantastic looking bike, I prefer the high level exhaust, maybe a carbon can though. I'm miffed my tablet wont let me post pics of mine
    What bike have you got James?
    Can you pm or email me pics of your bike? If so, i'll post them on here.

I'm James.

Hi Jon, I started a thread about how my tablet wouldn't let me upload pics, it didn't get resolved I have a 2019 Kawasaki ninja 650 performance,

I'm Jon.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Jon that exhaust on the black KTM is totally badass! And no doubt would sound like the end of the world is nigh

Could you get some KTM decals and adapt them for your belly pan? That would look cool.

Of the Blade cans you posted, the 2BR is favourite, with the Akra a close 2nd. Not sure about the Devil, looks kinda long.
    The Austin Racing exhaust i posted is nearly £1300, which is hard to justify, no matter how good it sounds.
    Yup, the idea is to get some KTM, Brembo etc stickers for the belly pan.
    I've got the exact same Akra on my ZX10r and boy does it sound good, but i do prefer the look of the 2BR.
    Plus everyone goes for Akra or Yoshi, it'd be nice to get something a bit more special & exclusive for yours

I'm Jon.

Hi Jon, I started a thread about how my tablet wouldn't let me upload pics, it didn't get resolved I have a 2019 Kawasaki ninja 650 performance,
    Thats a nice looking bike and bloody fast through the twistys!
    Can you email pics from your tablet? i'd be happy to post them for you.

I'm Steve.

Yeah that is a lot of money for an exhaust, that amount of cash would take you a long way on a trip round Europe That Two Brothers can you posted is the exact one I want - the logo is even the same colour as my bike. God, how anal is that!

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

Has anyone fitted a BlackWidow exhaust to their bike? If so are they decent quality? Ta James
    I had a look at their website - I like the look of them, good prices, and noted that their logo is the same as the marking on the back of the spider Looks like they're only full systems though - shame really, I could live with one of those cans

T'other system:

A/V:

+ Reply to Thread