Robin

Acoustic Solid Wood MPX, Ortofon Quintet Bronze
    Pathos Classic Remix Amp, dac
    Cyrus Signature phono stage
    Eversolo DMP-A6
    Cyrus CD i
    ART Stiletto 6V3. Loudspeakers

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Cheers, try to keep her in good shape. Had a full valet, took 5 hours. Looks better than when I bought her lol.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm John.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Cheers, try to keep her in good shape. Had a full valet, took 5 hours. Looks better than when I bought her lol.
    Nice job Ali, 5hrs well spent!

I'm Ivo.

From a kayak weekend on a dam 3 weeks ago.

Pioneer:
    PLC-590, RT-909, 707, CT-F1250, 900, 750, 700, T-C3, P-D1, TX-7800,
    U-24, SR-303, SG-9800, SA-7800, SX-750, DT-400, HPM-100
    Nakamichi: DRAGON, BX300e, BX125, BX 1, CD4

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJo View Post
    Nice job Ali, 5hrs well spent!
    Thanks, I thought so. Needed to be done Lol.
    “Music has always been a matter of energy to me, a question of fuel. Sentimental people call it inspiration, but what they really mean is fuel. I have always needed fuel. I am a serious consumer. On some nights I still believe that a car with the gas needle on empty can run about fifty more miles if you have the right music very loud on the radio”

Hunter S Thompson

I'm Dave.

There are things that I don’t like about some modern cars. The Renault Zoe we have has what in my opinion is a horrible feature - the line tracking feature.
    The idea is quite good - the car tries to position itself inside lanes, maybe based on visual input. However, I don’t think it always gets things right.
    What I really dislike intensely is the way the steering wheel shakes if the car thinks the driver is steering too far to the left or right. It feels like the car is going
    out of control. What I also don’t know is whether the car is really perfectly stable when this happens, so there isn’t really a problem unless one is about to hit something, or whether it really is about to go out of control. As I already said - horrible!

It can be turned off - but it's annoying if there are several drivers and one of them doesn't mind and leaves it on. It doesn't seem to be easy to turn off while driving.
    Dave

I'm Steve.

Get the garage to permanently disable it. That feature would do my head in - looks like the answer to a question nobody asked.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Get the garage to permanently disable it. That feature would do my head in - looks like the answer to a question nobody asked.
    it can be switched off.. mine can be adjusted to either beep or beep and vibrate, and if no response is recieved from me it will steer me back into middle of lane. of course if you initiate indicator it doesnt happen, or if your going under 30mph
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Geoff.

Or buy a car with no gizmos. I hate gizmos, I don't even like electric windows.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Jon.

I was prepping this EQC ready for its new owner and found the engine was pinking a little (you’ll only understand that term if you’re old) and for the life of me i can’t find the dizzy cap to adjust the points..

Like it or not ladies, full electric is coming and i for one am looking forward to seeing how far the tech will take us

+ Reply to Thread