+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Album Club - Call for new submissions - let's be 'avin yer album offerings! (by PM)

I'm Curator.

Default Album Club - Call for new submissions - let's be 'avin yer album offerings! (by PM)

Announcing the next round of Album Club.

If you want to participate in this, then please send a PM with your chosen album title to me, 'Album Club'.

We like to have the titles first so that we can check there won't be any duplications. So you have a week to have a think about what your next choice is going to be. When you've decided, let us know and if there are any overlaps, we'll let the people concerned know and they can punch it out between themselves! Soon after the week is up, we'll be asking people to send in their text (also by PM) - there will be a deadline for this too.
    The running order will be as close as possible to the last two rounds, but there could obviously be some new members of the club, which my change things a little.

So.....
    Deadline for sending your album title by PM: Midnight 7th September

Thanks a lot boys & girls.
    Last edited by Album Club; 09-09-2013 at 21:31.

I'm Curator.

Thanks a lot for the PM's already received.
    Those members from the last list who are still to send one should have received a little PM reminder. For anyone who has not yet taken part in Album Club, now is your chance to get your album choice in the list.

Send your album title by PM to Album Club

Remember the deadline - midnight next Saturday, the 7th September.

I'm Curator.

Once again, this is just a note to remind people that time is moving on but there's still a few days left to get your album title in before the deadline on Saturday night.
    It would be great to have some new names involved - for some reason, I don't think we have a single non-UK member contributing to the club.

Thanks a lot to all of those who have sent their choice in over the last few days.

I'm Curator.

Good morning ladies and gents,
    This is the last call for your titles for Album Club.
    Deadline is midnight tonight. Send us a PM to let us know which album you want to be doing when it's your Album Club week.
    Titles only for now please.

Ta.

Also thanks a lot for submissions received including some from a few new members - welcome to Album Club!

I'm Curator.

Good evening blokes and other folks,

Many thanks to everyone for your album titles. There are no duplicates, so it looks like everyone can do the album of their choice and there will be no punch ups!

So if you would like to start pulling your post together now, that would be great.
    We'll give you a couple of weeks to do that, as we already have some finished posts that have been submitted from people at the top of the list.

So shall we say all copy should be in by midnight on Monday 23rd September then?
    By PM again please.

Please try to broadly copy the format of previous posts as much as possible because it's quite time consuming for us to do a lot of editing at the last minute before it's due to go public on the day of your turn. Happy to do the Spotify links for you if necessary of course.
    Also, if you want some specific text for your poll choices, then you're going to have to provide those too - marks out of ten, starting at zero, so eleven choices.

We'll keep nagging you try to give you some reminders throughout the next couple of weeks so you don't forget about the deadline.

Thanks a lot & hopefully we'll be hearing from you soon.

I'm Curator.

A gentle reminder to those who are still to get the copy for their full Album Club submission to do so soon, please.

Offerings by PM to Album Club please - the deadline is midnight on Monday 23rd September.
    That's tomorrow!

Many thanks to those of you who have already sent their in.

Toodle-pip for now.

I'm Curator.

Thanks to everyone for sending their words in before the deadline. All present and correct - we made it!

+ Reply to Thread