Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Speaker Cable for Exposure Amp

I'm Gone.

Seems like most of us who have let Exposure kit go, have at least some regrets, or at the very least some very fond memories. Says a lot about how good it is and also what it's like being a hifi nut

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew B View Post
    Seems like most of us who have let Exposure kit go, have at least some regrets, or at the very least some very fond memories. Says a lot about how good it is and also what it's like being a hifi nut
    Never a truer statement Andrew
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

synsei Guest

I've not owned any Exposure kit which is my loss by the sound of it...

I'm Buffet-blower.

Quote Originally Posted by pjdowns View Post
    Yep, my first experience of Exposure was around 1992 when I went with my Dad to Uxbridge Audio to replace his 1970s Yamaha receiver. He went with the intention of buying an Audiolab 8000a which he did but he (and I) were gobsmacked by a second hand Exposure X which was somewhat better than the Audiolab. The problem was that Dad also needed speakers at the time and just couldn't find enough for both speakers and the Exposure!

From that day on, I promised myself I'd buy an Exposure amp
    Small world Paul - my Nait 2 came from Uxbridge Audio. Got the Expo X from Northwood Audio.
    Richard.

Round & round bits: LP12/Cirkus/Kore/Herc II/Roksan Nima/Hana EL
    Megabits: Bluesound Node 2i/TEAC UD-H01 dac
    Making it louder bits: Phonostage: Dynavector P75 Amp: Cyrus 8vs/PSX-R Speakers: Royd Sintra II
    Connecting it together bits i/c's: Flashback Premier. Speaker cables: Van Damme Hifi

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234