+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920

Thread: Tellurium Q Black Speaker Cable

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Dave, why are you bothered what some numpties on another site say about you?

Not worth bothering about surely?

If they put as much energy into talking about actual hi-fi as they do slagging others off, there might be something worth reading there.

I'm Colin.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
    A screaming speaker will scream in any room, even if bass problems in a room mask it a bit. I have been around a very long time you know Bev and have heard several incarnations of the Heresy over the years. Huge fun but I couldn't eat a whole one

I also know the Klipshorns, an ancient pair owned by the late and much missed Tom Fletcher (didn't like those much) and a late 90's pair bought new, which were fabulous, the tiny amount of colouration easy to live with and hear through. Rather better than any of the smaller ones I'm afraid since they had the room filling scale to go with the rest and these weren't wired with foo either didn't need to be.......

As for your speaker cables, your money, your choice and of course where else to share your new found audio fun Just bear in mind, as I've tried to do recently, that what you see as genuine enthusiasm and loads of posting for your new toys can be taken as 'shilling for the brand' by others left 'out in the cold.' Their problem? probably, but I wouldn't take any chances and that's one reason I rarely come here now compared to past months and years...
    Did you ever hear the Tannoy Westminsters at Tom's, the beam in the room moved and all the nice little nic naks fell off, Tom was a real gent and friend, miss our chats.

I'm fuckoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali Tait View Post
    Dave, why are you bothered what some numpties on another site say about you?

Not worth bothering about surely?

If they put as much energy into talking about actual hi-fi as they do slagging others off, there might be something worth reading there.
    The busiest thread I've seen on that forum is the one about this one. They should stop being so critical about everyone else, sad state really.

I'm TheMostHonestPersonYouWillMeet.

Quote Originally Posted by realysm42 View Post
    The busiest thread I've seen on that forum is the one about this one. They should stop being so critical about everyone else, sad state really.
    It's such a sad state isn't it. I never go on the site but occasionally the site is mentioned here. I wonder why they find me and my posts so fascinating? Makes you giggle really
    Bev

Mark Levinson N°390s CD Through:Atlas Elektra XLR's To: Mark Levinson N°383 To: Magneplanar .7's

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    What time do you go to bed ?!
    A Sud owner makes you a certain age
    I would have loved to have tried one when they were around
    Riding a racing bike takes some beating too - in a different way. Cars ? Who wants them ? (except for downpours and ice)
    Well I've had a Sud and an Alfa 33 years ago. they were fun! Had plenty of bikes too.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andy.

My second set of TQ Blacks arrived this morning ( l tried them once before.........)
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

Me so horny- Impulse H6 Horny

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarzan View Post
    My second set of TQ Blacks arrived this morning ( l tried them once before.........)
    Its a synergy thing fella

Nordost Shiva = TQ Black

ouch

I'm Andy.

Default Tellurium Qloudspeaker cable- the definative answer

Got my second set of TQ Black from MCRU( sent the first set back, wasn't too keen) but my system has moved on a bit since then, so l was a bit apprehensive on trying a second set( but David was kind enough to send out a second set), and this time they sounded a good deal better( due to system upgrades l reckon, too many to mention here plus some isolation advances) and this time they sounded great, full very smooth and with real solidity and presence, and this time very musical and very detailed without being analytical in any way- so l brought them and am enjoying them- thanks to David at MCRU for advice and patience.
    System; Michell Gyrodec SE/ Orbe Clamp/ Gert Pedersen armboard mod/ HR PSU/ SME V / J7 Tonearm cable/Ortofon Cadenza Black// Jez Arkless Turbo nutter B------ /Trichord Dino+

Amplification and loudspeaker set up is at the moment being split into two groups, comprising the following;

1. Same sources as above; SONY TAF-770ES/SONY CDP761E/Cable Talk 3.1 loudspeakercable/ Harbeth Compact7ES2/ Stands

2. Virtue Audio Sensation M451battery PSU, ClarityCaps upgrade/ Sensation M901/Russian PIO caps with Teflon bypass caps upgrade/ JT Dynamic PSU with various tweaks/ Connex Audio 5N Litz loudspeaker cable, Impulse H6 Loudspeakers.

I'm Andy.

Quick update on the Tellurium Q loudspeaker cablehad them a while now and they are sounding very nicely balanced, ( breaking in?) Harbeths seem to like them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10181920