+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Football 2013/2014 Season.

I don't give Man U much of a chance this year. Moyes replaced the whole of the backroom team with that from Everton. That means that the successful training methods that have stood the test of time have now been reduced to that of a 6th spot premier league position.

Mourinho doesn't need Rooney. He can get along just fine without that baggage. So I suspect that he is once again playing his mind games.

As for Suarez: let's not forget that Kenny lost his job primarily for backing Suarez. It was not such a welcome hit with the big boys at Liverpool when Kenny stood by his player. So am a bit surprised that Rodgers should try to pretend that Suarez should show loyalty to the club.

But Bale might turn out to be the talk of the town if he decides to pick the € over the £. It has been a very rocky road for high flying and gifted British players switching to the continent. Few have succeeded, and a lot more have failed. Alarmingly so even. And joining a team full of superstars will more than likely make him a bench filler.

I'm simon.

Default if looks could kill

DIGITAL:flac/pc/foobar/wasapi>Chord Qutest> Frans' (Solderdude) headphone correction filter>Violectric V200>Senn HD650, Beyer DT1990
    >or Garage 1217 Project Ember (as pre)>Rega Elex-R>Dynaudio M10.
    ANALOGUE: Rega P8>Rega Aria> Rega Elex-R>Dynaudio M10

I'm stu.

Rodgers needs to offload him quick so he can get someone else in.
    301/Puresound 2A3/quite large Grf cab horny ones.Eminence/Coral/Le cleach

I'm Dan.

Terrible news about Christian 'Chucho' Benitez, former Birmingham City striker.

Dead at 27.

I know he played for the blues, but he was still a great player and a tragic loss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23492978

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

It is indeed terrible news
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

I'm simon.

Quote Originally Posted by DanJennings View Post
    Terrible news about Christian 'Chucho' Benitez, former Birmingham City striker.

Dead at 27.

I know he played for the blues, but he was still a great player and a tragic loss.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23492978
    agreed, in the prime of his life , terrible for his family
    DIGITAL:flac/pc/foobar/wasapi>Chord Qutest> Frans' (Solderdude) headphone correction filter>Violectric V200>Senn HD650, Beyer DT1990
    >or Garage 1217 Project Ember (as pre)>Rega Elex-R>Dynaudio M10.
    ANALOGUE: Rega P8>Rega Aria> Rega Elex-R>Dynaudio M10

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Sad, indeed.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

The Canaries are going to kick ass next year (maybe... ) I wasn't sure about Houghton to start with, but some canny transfers IMO - Hooper (sorry Marco...) and van Wolfswinkel bring some much needed fire-power, and Fer will cause problems - we've bolstered our defence too, and I genuinely think we will be up there with the "best of the rest" this season, looking to improve on last year's 11th place - and (please God!) not being involved in the relegation scrum at the end of the season...
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Dan.

Nathan Redmond is another very promising signing Alex!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 2

I'm AMusicFanNotAnAudiophile.

Having watched all of the pre season "friendly" matches City have played so far I am quite optimistic about the incoming season.
    The pre season has been good from our perspective.
    We've Arsenal next weekend in Helsinki, and then it's the start of the (Premier League) season.
    Monday 19th (and Newcastle Utd.) can't come quick enough for me
    Chris

Common sense isn't anymore!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast