I'm Dave.

It's out of the packaging.

One of my better fuzzy pics..

I'm Grant.

Is that a parasound or what?
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

It's a fuzzy Prima Luna Dialogue HP Premium integrated.

I've got some more pics but as usual I have mucked them up and don't know why. They were all taken with flash but are too dark. I've inadvertently altered something.

I'm Grant.

might be able to improve them with my program if the quality is fine otherwise..ie focus and pixels still there
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Dave.

I hate this bloody Nikon. Every pic I take is a lottery - some are OK, most are naff and I have no idea why. Back in the good ol' days, I used a trusty Nikon F3 and that took great pics with rarely a duff one but this modern gizmo is beyond me. Too many menus and things to set up and adjust.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    .....but this modern gizmo is beyond me. Too many menus and things to set up and adjust.
    I empathise (having a drawer full of Olympus upmarket SLRs and lenses). However, to my untrained eye, your pic is out of focus (hence looking grainy). Also, Dave, taking flash photos of valves is fraught with disappointment. Good daylight (but not sun) and no flash is preferable. I only have a Sony compact and can get pin-sharp, enlargeable pic's from it.

I'm John.

Oh, that looks interesting Dave, will be interesting to get your thoughts on it. Looks heavy!

You'd be better off with an iPhone than that camera by the looks of it.

I'm Dave.

I couldn't do without a digital camera now as it's the only to get pics on forums and E-Bay. It's the complexity which baffles me. All those menus within menus. In this case I must have twiddled or clicked something or t'other so that the pics are too dark. I will post one in a mo, as an example.

I'm John.

I find the digital camera on the iPhone 6 is good enough for forums, eBay and the like and it's just point and shoot. Best with day light as Mike said. Primaluna photo taken using it below. That thing of yours sounds like a bit of a heartache, not good for the nerves or business!

I'm Grant.

Its not terribly sharp but ive brightened it all up and sharpened it a tad
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 53 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast