+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Radlett Audio blog (occasional) on The Art of Sound

I'm Dave.

I am about to list a pair of Radford MA25 mono block valve amps on E-Bay.

Needless to say, these amps are extremely rare and extremely good. I last used them around 3 years ago, before they went into storage, when they were sounding sweet, open and wonderful as you would expect from Radford. They will need a thorough clean up and maybe a service but all appears intact with KT66 valves.

Any interest, please contact me radlettaudio@hotmail.co.uk for more info and pics.

I'm Dave.

Do any of you guys use or want to use the Goldring G800 cartridge ? They used to be a well kept secret for those in the know.

Anyway, I have found 6 of them in my cupboard of interesting 'bits'.

Anyone interested, they will be £40 each which is the average E-Bay sold price.

I'm Dave.

I have practically everything from the Croft Acoustics range in stock. All of it is unused except for being sat on shelving and some is brand new/sealed boxes.

If you are looking for an item for a system or to complete a system, please make contact by e-mail. Prices are discounted so please be quick because there is a lot of interest.

I'm Dave.

I am in hospital at present but I have a lot of Croft products in stock, so if interested please contact in a week or so.

David

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by hifi_dave View Post
    I am in hospital at present but I have a lot of Croft products in stock, so if interested please contact in a week or so.

David
    hope your better sood David.
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Phil.

yes hope all goes well dave
    ou might slip, you might slide, you might
    Stumble and fall by the road side
    But don't you ever let nobody drag your spirit down
    Remember you're walking up to heaven

Don't let nobody turn you around
    … Walk with the rich, walk with the poor
    Learn from everyone, that's what life is for
    And don't you let nobody drag your spirit down

Eric Bibb

I'm Josie.

Hi Dave..

I hope you get well soon... I hope you're getting looked after too.

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

I'm Dave.

Thanks lads. Slowly on the mend but it has been a nightmare, espicially when the meds overdosed me with various Opioids. Never. Guessed what they could but 5 days of paranoid have shown the power.

Dave

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    hope your better sood David.
    +1 All the best Dave.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Josie.

Take it easy....

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
    Ultrafide U500DC power amplifier - Croft Vitale )highly modified) - TRIO L-07D Turntable - Denon DL103C1 - Funk Firm Houdini - Lentek MC head amp - 15" Tannoy Monitor Gold Loudspeakers in Lockwood Major cabinets (From Trident Studios) - Tannoyista SPEC 3 Custom Crossovers - VanDamme Black Speaker Cable

Tannoyista.com
    - Audio Equipment Reviews
    Facebook

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast