+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 150 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Grant.

Wee Shawn here... He died of diabetes alas.. Lovely dog he was. Could run all day, but always came back when called. Miss him, and would get another if I could. Son has a border bitch, who is spoit rotten lol.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. Errol Flynn

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Taz.

Been following this thread for a while and you guys have some good looking cats.
    How do you put pictures up though?
    My cats got it's own Instagram (wife's idea ��) but thought I'd show some here too

I'm Martin.

Put them on photobucket or imageshack, copy the img link and paste it into your post.
    Current Lash Up:

*Audiolab 6000CDT* SoncozSGD1 * Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Grant.

Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - IFI PURIFIER 2/PATHOS CLASSIC REMIX & HIDAC AMPLIFIER - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S - DIGIONE RPI3 - EDINGDALE MK1 SPEAKERS - CABLE INC SUPRA, FISUAL, MOGAMI,

**Ive studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

I like my whisky old and my women young. Errol Flynn

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Taz.

Thank you Martin and Grant, I had to make an account but here is our Tina

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by struth; 03-08-2016 at 19:43. Reason: opening out pic and tidy

I'm Alex.

My friend's cartoon of the big monster:

DSCF1473 by A60man, on Flickr
    Spendorman

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by TazSob View Post
    Thank you Martin and Grant, I had to make an account but here is our Tina [IMG]http://s58.photobucket.com/user/tazsob/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20160803-WA0000_zpslmevjwa3.jpg.html?filters[user]=145468478&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0"]http://s58.photobucket.com/user/tazsob/media/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG-20160803-WA0000_zpslmevjwa3.jpg.html?filters[user]=145468478&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0[IMG]
    Beautiful cat. Looks clever, too
    Current Lash Up:

*Audiolab 6000CDT* SoncozSGD1 * Krell KSA100 mkII * JM Lab Electra 926 *

'You fool! To think that your ape-brain could contain the full knowledge of the Krell!'

I'm Taz.

Quote Originally Posted by Macca View Post
    Beautiful cat. Looks clever, too
    She's a Turkish Angora, just happened to move in about 2 years ago and settled in very quickly so we kept her. Was my in laws till they realised it was a longhair and couldn't keep cleaning after it.
    Very smart and stubborn it's like she's a little child at times lol

I'm Chris.

Waiting to pounce on my seat as soon as I move.

I'm John.

This is Tango. She is out in the bad weather, so we are concerned for her.
    Sent by me using my finger

Analogue: SME Model 15, SME V tonearm, ART 9 XI cartridge, EAR Yoshino Phono Box, Luxman 509X amplifier, Spendor S5E loudspeakers.

Digital: Oppo UDP-105 Bluray, OPPO BDT-101CI, iFi ZEN Blue.

Cables by Kimber. Generic supertweeters. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter.

+ Reply to Thread