+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Grant.

he is a big lad Richard.....Glad mine kept well away from my speakers though....I have noticed a lot of cats on speakers etc here....
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm ChrisB.

Here's a (non cat) worthy critter - my mate Merlot, so called because he's French and he whines.

I'm Mike.

Did someone say "cats on speakers" ?

I'm Nobody.

Not with us anymore but here's Lucky wading thru the snow

I'm Gary.

I'm Paul.

Couple of stray / wild cats popped into our room to say hello today

Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Paul.

Our puds, Amber and Arthur back home...

Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Shane.

Our long haired female cat, Noodles (aka ''the bitch'')

I'm Grant.

can just feel them claws...........bonny bitch though

cats have a grand life
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Paul.

I think our cars were rather warm too today!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 165 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast