+ Reply to Thread
Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,067 of 1067

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Cheers, Paul. She's in fine health (as are all our cats)

Abella is a tortoiseshell, so I suspect that your Little Timid is the same. Tortoiseshell tabby cats usually have a lovely laidback nature, quite independent, but also affectionate. Our house wouldn't be a home without our cats, and I'm sure you feel the same about yours

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Ian.

I love Tabbies, Mia told me to say that...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm Adrian.

She’s cute

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    [FONT="Arial"]
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes

Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S & Michel Cusis MC cartridge, Furutech AG-12-R4 High Performance Phono Cable, LFD MMC special phono stage, Rothwell MCX SUT, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi to Beresford Caiman SEG DAC, Sony 3d blu-Ray for CDs to Caiman SEG, ALLNIC T1500 MKII SET 300B amp, Tannoy Legacy Arden speakers and JBL L100 Century's , Chord Epic speaker leads, & signature links, the Eccose Conductor CA1 cd to pre, I think I am at audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone

Totally - great pose as well!

Marco.
    Proud anti-establishment/elite 'heretic', motivated to expose widespread Establishment bias, cover-ups and mind-control!

I'm Dan.

Its that time of year

Bigger than you...

Living room: x2 Amazon Eco Plus set up in stereo (there's the TV surround sound system too, soon to be replaced with a soundbar & smaller sub)
    Office desktop: Music via iTunes / 2018 i3 Mac Mini (256GB SSD / 16GB RAM) - Presonus AudioBox iOne interface > JBL 306P Mk II active studio monitors (and a pair of B&W MM-1s) - soon to be changed (again)

Awesome, mate. You can't beat a coal/log fire, and cats will always find the warmest place to sleep!

Marco.

I'm Dan.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Awesome, mate. You can't beat a coal/log fire, and cats will always find the warmest place to sleep!

Marco.
    Well to begin with he really wasn't sure; when he felt brave he'd be right at the top of the rug, just to get some residual heat...

Now, at times, he'll be sat right in front of the fire and you can hear the daft bugger panting

But mid rug is his usual spot; means he can turn and turn to warm whatever's not regularly
    Bigger than you...

Living room: x2 Amazon Eco Plus set up in stereo (there's the TV surround sound system too, soon to be replaced with a soundbar & smaller sub)
    Office desktop: Music via iTunes / 2018 i3 Mac Mini (256GB SSD / 16GB RAM) - Presonus AudioBox iOne interface > JBL 306P Mk II active studio monitors (and a pair of B&W MM-1s) - soon to be changed (again)

+ Reply to Thread