+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1712

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    Hoping it's just a strain.. Good for you staying with him
    Harry is feeling a bit better after 4 days serious rest and restricted walks. The vet this afternoon checked him out and says she thinks he has a bit of arthritis in his rear hip joints, right worse than left. She has put him on a high does YuMove supplements, only available through veterinary prescription, and also some mild pain relief. Hopefully this will ease it, after some more rest.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Output: Wilson Benesch Vector speakers, KLH Ultimate One Headphones

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I think I am nearing audio nirvana, but don’t tell anyone.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by AJSki2fly View Post
    Harry is feeling a bit better after 4 days serious rest and restricted walks. The vet this afternoon checked him out and says she thinks he has a bit of arthritis in his rear hip joints, right worse than left. She has put him on a high does YuMove supplements, only available through veterinary prescription, and also some mild pain relief. Hopefully this will ease it, after some more rest.
    My staffy has had arthritis for 5 years, she's 10 in January, started limping in the past year. Vet says just keep an eye on her. I started giving her salmon oil with her food recently, I think it might have started helping already.
    Current system 1210 GR. CDP - Meridian G08. Amp -Sugden A21I - Sig. Wharfedale Lintons.

I'm Sandy.

Not a pot of gold, but a Staffie cross...[IMG][/IMG]

I'm Geoff.

I have one. I call her 'The World's most useless dog', as she's a clueless wimp! I'm very nice to her though.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    My staffy has had arthritis for 5 years, she's 10 in January, started limping in the past year. Vet says just keep an eye on her. I started giving her salmon oil with her food recently, I think it might have started helping already.
    Sorry to hear that Mike. Where do you get the Salmon oil, I might try Harry on some. H is feeling a bit better, we went for a 20 minutes gentle walk in the woods this morning.
    Listening is the act of aural discrimination and dissemination of sound, and accepting you get it wrong sometimes.

Analog Inputs: Pro-Ject Signature 10 TT & arm, Benz Micro LP-S, Michel Cusis MC, Goldring 2500 and Ortofon Rondo Blue cartridges, Hitachi FT5500 mk2 Tuner

Digital:- Marantz SA-KI Pearl CD player, RaspberryPi/HifiBerry Digi+ Pro, Buffalo NAS Drive

Amplification:- AudioValve Sunilda phono stage, Krell KSP-7B pre-amp, Krell KSA-80 power amp

Cables: Tellurium Q Ultra Black II RCA & Chord Epic 2 RCA, various speaker leads, & links

I'm Sandy.

Sorry to hear that Mike. Where do you get the Salmon oil, I might try Harry on some. H is feeling a bit better, we went for a 20 minutes gentle walk in the woods this morning.
    Just curious to know if Staffies are prone to arthritis? Ours (Flynn) is only 2 but I'd put him on preventative supplements now if I thought it was a good idea. His mum was pure Staffie but dad was a bit of a lad, as was his dad before him...

I'm Geoff.

This is Blue and she's 2, next month.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
    Main system: Sony TTS8000; AT1010; Audio Technica Art1; The Lentek; Cambridge 851n, Yamaha NS1000.
    System 2 - SBT; Technics SH-X1000 DAC; Denon PMA-850

I'm Adrian.

Quote Originally Posted by kirstysdad View Post
    Just curious to know if Staffies are prone to arthritis? Ours (Flynn) is only 2 but I'd put him on preventative supplements now if I thought it was a good idea. His mum was pure Staffie but dad was a bit of a lad, as was his dad before him...
    I’m no expert but believe any type of dog can develop it with age. This may be helpful

http://www.staffordshirebullterrierh...get-arthritis/

I'm Sandy.

I’m no expert but believe any type of dog can develop it with age. This may be helpful

http://www.staffordshirebullterrierh...get-arthritis/
    Thanks Adrian

I'm Sandy.

Lovely dug Geoff, lovely.

+ Reply to Thread