+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Beachy head, East sussex

I'm Mike.

Default Beachy head, East sussex

Went here yesterday, it was way too foggy to really enjoy it, managed to take some eerie photos with my android phone though. It's a suicide hot spot, and I could have been another 'suspected' if the fog was any worse!

[/url]20211219_140405 by 20211219_133959 by Mike Van, on Flickrtps://flic.kr/p/2mRLtVc][/url]20211219_134006 by Mike Van, on Flickr
    Current system - Garrard 401/Mayware F4 in progress! 1210 GR/Jelco 750/Nagaoka MP 200/Graham Slee Era V. CDP - Mission PCM 7000. Amp - Audio Innovations S500. Audio Note J's / QED XT40 speaker cable/Straight wire interconnects.

I'm Rob.

You don't often see a herd of Wildebeest there at this time of year
    Buy Bose...And get your parking validated!.

https://youtu.be/ZCBe7-6rw4M

No Highs...No Lows....It Must Be Bose!

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    Today, more than 3 million wildebeest are unemployed, so they'll mostly be down the pub.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated. Audion Silver Night 300b stereo is enjoying a holiday
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Today, more than 3 million wildebeest are unemployed, so they'll mostly be down the pub.
    the reason you cant see them is because they are under covid curfew. it was that or be slaughtered as turkeys
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - LEAF HD BLUETOOTH - NURAPHONE' BOSE, CAMBRIDGE & SONY HEADPHONES - 2*ZBOOK'- ROON - MULTI HDD'S -

**I’ve studied deeply in the philosophies and religions, but cheerfulness kept breaking through**

"An old man sleeps with his conscience at night, while young kids sleep with their dreams"

"Justice is sinking to the bottom of the sea, And it feels like I'm living in the wasteland of the free"

It was the weakest practical joke since Cardinal Wolsey got his nob out at Hampton Court and stood at the end of the passage pretending to be a door!

“without a cause, we are...nothing! We stay because we believe. We leave because we are disillusioned. We come back because we are lost. We die because we are committed."

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    They used to be sweeping majestically across the plains. But there's no call for it any more.
    Current Lash Up:

*Audiolab 6000CDT* Soncoz SGD-1 * Nelson Pass DCB1 * Krell KSA50s * JM Lab Electra 926 *

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    the reason you cant see them is because they are under covid curfew. it was that or be slaughtered as turkeys
    I know wildebeest have it tough, but they are natural complainers. When the curfew is lifted they'll be moaning about the lions.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon 2M Black. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Headphone/pre: Myryad Z40; Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated. Audion Silver Night 300b stereo is enjoying a holiday
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Rob.

Excellent replies. PMSL

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
    I couldn't see nuffink in all that bleedin' fog. Went for a walk yesterday to 'Cissbury Ring', just as foggy, it's a circular walk as you might have guessed, on a hilltop, and I missed the exit it was so foggy, thought I was gonna be stuck up there for days.
    Current system - Garrard 401/Mayware F4 in progress! 1210 GR/Jelco 750/Nagaoka MP 200/Graham Slee Era V. CDP - Mission PCM 7000. Amp - Audio Innovations S500. Audio Note J's / QED XT40 speaker cable/Straight wire interconnects.

I'm Rob.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeandvan View Post
    I couldn't see nuffink in all that bleedin' fog. Went for a walk yesterday to 'Cissbury Ring', just as foggy, it's a circular walk as you might have guessed, on a hilltop, and I missed the exit it was so foggy, thought I was gonna be stuck up there for days.
    Ah well....it's better than being thick and wet

+ Reply to Thread