+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 172 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Richard.

Default Other critters

The Devon Rex reminds me of my time at PT back at the old Sidcup factory. Neal had a Devon Rex (and a beautiful Lilac) and the Rex had kittens which lived at the factory. You would be working at your desk and this kitten would land in the middle of your lap - like a wierd alien being from another planet. They used to huddle behind the boiler at night, and when it fired up in the morning it singed their whiskers (its ok - they weren't seriously hurt).

But he also had a 6 foot rat snake which he kept in a vivarium in the listening room. Completely harmless constrictor - you needed to be wary if you were a hamster, but not a human. At the time we had the stacked quad esl57's as the reference speakers, in a large high ceiliinged room with surprisingly good acoustics. It was however, a room in a light industrial unit, and had a big pair of steel fire doors leading out to the car park facing south. So they got really warm, and in the winter, if allowed out, the snake would bask on these doors.

I remember one day being busy, and showing some punters into the listening room whilst I went to make them a coffee, forgetting the snake was out. I returned to find the snake basking on its doors, and the punters pinned against the opposite wall.
    Happy days ...

I'm Paul.

Here's one of our cats, Amber enjoying the man cave lol

Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Steve.

Amazing how something so small can rule the house.

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveW View Post
    Amazing how something so small can rule the house.

Wow she/he? Is really beautiful!
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Alan.

SteveW, remember you live with he/she cat not the other way around.

If you have a cat you are 'staff'

Freddie has gone now but he was the boss............

Alan
    I love Hendrix for so many reasons. He was so much more than just a blues guitarist - he played damn well any kind of guitar he wanted. In fact I'm not sure if he even played the guitar - he played music. - Stevie Ray Vaughan

I'm Paul.

So true, the cats rule our house and they 'allow' us to share it with them on the condition we feed them etc lol

I'm Joe.

Heres our cats

this is my one "Paws"

From christmas last year

heres the white one "forsty" the miserable cat does as he pleases!

And heres is "linus" hes the old boy being 19 years old, had him since i was 4!

- Joe

I'm Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by joey View Post
    And heres is "linus" hes the old boy being 19 years old, had him since i was 4!

He's looking amazing for 19 years old!

My cat when I lived with my parents was Sooty and he lived to 18 but was a tatty mess for the last year or so

I'm Joe.

Quote Originally Posted by pjdowns View Post
    He's looking amazing for 19 years old!

My cat when I lived with my parents was Sooty and he lived to 18 but was a tatty mess for the last year or so
    Hes not looking to bad that pic was taken back in feb, Hes back legs have gone a bit wobbly but he can still get about just has trouble getting off things and lands a bit awkward but he still enjoys life and isn't showing any signs of being in pain. hes been sleeping on the bench in the garden all this week and staying there all night as well!
    - Joe

I'm Paul.

Ah sweet, Sooty used to enjoy sitting inside the cupboard below the BBQ, which was all good and well apart from when you wanted to use it lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 172 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast