+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 172 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your cats ( or other worthy critters )

I'm Steve.

She looks contented - but why is she having to sleep on the furniture instead of the Toshiba's dust cover? Are you playing a record?
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    She looks contented - but why is she having to sleep on the furniture instead of the Toshiba's dust cover? Are you playing a record?
    She has many "beds" Steve, she was sleeping on the chair as it's new and she was making sure it was A, comfortable and B, that I understood that she had claimed it and I could only use it with her permission.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Mordaunt Short Signifer on original factory stands
    Cables
    Mogami with Rean Neutrik plugs/NVA LS5
    Headphones
    Sennheiser HD600/Sennheiser HD650/Koss Pro4 AA

I'm John.

Tango waiting while Fatso fills up!
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm John.

[IMG][/IMG]

Tango waiting while Fatso fills up.
    Sent by me using an appendage

SME Model 15/V tonearm, Lyra Dorian, EAR Phono Box.

Luxman 509X amp.

PMC 25 23i speakers.

Innuos/Roon/Qobuz/I-Pad. Oppo UDP-205.

Cables by Kimber, Yannis and Audioquest.

Audioquest Niagara. Tube Distinctions Mains power filter. Project RCM. Zerostat.

I'm Andy.

So - today we got new family members.
    Meet Reeves and Mortimer (around 14 weeks old):

Proving to be plenty of work :grin:
    Main system:
    Analogue.
    Michell Orbe with arm decoupling kit & Pete's Pylons. SME V arm, Denon DL103M (FGS), Firebottle OPT MKII phono amp
    Technic SP-10 in Obsidian plinth, AT1010 PMAC v8b arm, Goldring Elite MC Cart and BB3 Phono Amp
    Leak Lenco GL75 with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
    Technics RS-BX404 Cassette Deck
    Network Player.
    Raspberry PI plus R2-R DAC (also used as a CD player) plus Pi NAS Server
    Digital.
    Philips DCC 730 player
    Marantz CD50SE
    Amp.
    Audiolab 8000A
    Speakers.
    Reiver Jenna floor standers
    HeadPhones.
    Sennheiser HD545 Ref, HD600, HD477

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian7633 View Post
    She has many "beds" Steve, she was sleeping on the chair as it's new and she was making sure it was A, comfortable and B, that I understood that she had claimed it and I could only use it with her permission.
    People who don't 'get' cats think they are haughty, aloof and self-serving, but the fact that they are happy to allow us to live in their homes and use their facilities shows just what a generous nature cats really have
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm Jon.

I got this ferocious little bundle of attitude from the Blue Cross approx 2 years ago when no one else wanted her or would take her home with them.
    So after 2 years of love and attention from me, she's still batshit crazy, but slightly less so and every now and then even affectionate before she tries to skin me alive.
    The journey has been worth it despite the regular blood loss as she has now stopped ripping her fur out and refusing to eat. She's twice the size she was when i adopted her.

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by gninnam View Post
    So - today we got new family members.
    Meet Reeves and Mortimer (around 14 weeks old):

Proving to be plenty of work :grin:
    Bloody hell Andy , they've just scored 11 out of 10 on the gorgeous'o'meter.
    Turntable
    Toshiba SR-370/Mission 774/Van Damme cable with MS Starline plugs/Ortofon Quintet Black
    CD
    Cambridge CXC transport/modified Musical Fidelity X-DAC/modified Musical Fidelity X-10 V3 tube buffer
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Denon HA-500 head amp/Nakamichi CA-5E pre-amp/Chinese passive RVC/Proton AA-1150 DMC power amp
    Speakers
    Cables
    Headphones

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by InThe Sticks View Post

I got this ferocious little bundle of attitude from the Blue Cross approx 2 years ago when no one else wanted her or would take her home with them.
    So after 2 years of love and attention from me, she's still batshit crazy, but slightly less so and every now and then even affectionate before she tries to skin me alive.
    The journey has been worth it despite the regular blood loss as she has now stopped ripping her fur out and refusing to eat. She's twice the size she was when i adopted her.
    She looks very happy being a garden ornament. I think we have to accept that sometimes they're wild side is very strong. I still think cats are great company though.
    Turntable
    CD
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Speakers
    Cables
    Headphones

I'm Ian.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    People who don't 'get' cats think they are haughty, aloof and self-serving, but the fact that they are happy to allow us to live in their homes and use their facilities shows just what a generous nature cats really have
    This sums it up, dogs have owners, cats have staff
    Turntable
    CD
    Network Player
    Cambridge NP30
    Amplifier
    Speakers
    Cables
    Headphones

+ Reply to Thread