+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MotoGP to become more elusive. More music for me

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by UV101 View Post

Eurosport have had it for years
    I used to watch Cycling and MotoGP on analogue satellite - until last year
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing Fish View Post
    That's total pants. I will however still continue to watch it on - http://www.wiziwig.tv/ as I do most other sports. Not the best of quality but at least it can be watched without spending silly money.
    Never heard of them
    Assume I need to be able to stream
    Might be able to watch cycling at work !
    What sort of costs ?
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Markiii View Post
    BT sport channel will be available on sky
    Last time I looked at Eurosport on Sky, and I assume BT sport will be much the same, I had to pay a lot of money - for just Eurosport which is all I want

Mike

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    Never heard of them
    Assume I need to be able to stream
    Might be able to watch cycling at work !
    What sort of costs ?
    Yes you need to be able to stream and it's totally free...
    In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

I'm Mike.

To be honest I hardly watch any TV. Thus I only have freeview. If I want to watch any major sporting event I either watch it on the internet or head down the pub.

The TV networks ain't getting anymore of my hard earned money.
    Could be that way for me from next year.
    I have too much stacked on the Tivo and I want to listen to more music, so could be a blessing in disguise.....

Mike

I'm Mike.

Yes you need to be able to stream and it's totally free...
    Oooh
    Tour de France here I come, and the Giro is on too right now

Mike

I'm Dave.

The only downside is that you have to be patient in searching for a suitable stream and the quality is not always the best. But for free it's good enough for me.
    In - Tweaked Lenco GL75, Linn Ittok, Ortofon Cadenza Black
    Through - Croft Micro 25 RS LS, power R monoblocks, RIAA R. Ortofon ST-80 SE SUT.
    Along - Tellurium Q Ultra Black cables
    Out - Harbeth SHL5 Plus XD's

Street photography

Dave

I'm Mike.

The only downside is that you have to be patient in searching for a suitable stream and the quality is not always the best. But for free it's good enough for me.
    Is this a naughty thing that we are not supposed to talk about ?

Mike

I'm NotSoPissedOffNowCosMyHiFisUnpacked.

Is someone having a laugh!!! Got this through the door today. Looks like only BT customers will have the privilege. Thieving scumbags. Looks like in future you'll need TV with sky, Internet with virgin and a BT infinity account to boot if you want the fastest broadband, like F1 and like MotoGP

Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by UV101; 13-05-2013 at 18:04.
    Ian
    http://www.hifisounds.co.uk

Photo bucket - loads of mods!

SL1200- DIY PSU- DIY FET int regs-Denon DL103 by Expert Stylus Company on Isokenetic stabiliser & Sumiko HS-12 shell- Achromat - Isonoe feet, Meridian 200 Phono satge, Junson JA-88D, Audio Aero Capitole CD/ DAC, extreme modified Marantz SA7001, Squeezebox Touch modded to death!, Focal 826WSE- Kimber 8TC, Kimber and CAT5 attenuated DIY Interconnects, Kimber mains

"Leave Nothing as Standard"

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by UV101 View Post
    Is someone having a laugh!!! Got this through the door today. Looks like only BT customers will have the privilege. Thieving scumbags. Looks like in future you'll need TV with sky, Internet with virgin and a BT infinity account to boot if you want the fastest broadband, like F1 and like MotoGP
    Hardly seems believable you can only watch with BT.
    Looks like more music and less TV for me then

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast