+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: The MCRU Weekend Audio Fest

I'm David.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Barker View Post
    Yes Chris I think there was only you and me left in the room when we put squidgy feed between the wood and the hard tiled uneven floor. Prior to doing that I was hearing a lot of distortion which others seemingly didn't.

I don't think a cubic glass room with a solid tiled floor gives any speaker a fair opportunity.
    you only just joined and you saying my floor is un-even? gggrrrhhhhhhh

I'm Nigel.

Gary,

The Eddingdales are front ported and work fine against a wall or in a corner, I have a small listening room and they sound good in there, a good number of people have been in and had a listen,and everyone of them had positive views on the performance of these speakers....I love them and won't be changing anytime soon.

Glad you all had a good weekend.

Nigel
    Last edited by vinylspinner; 22-08-2013 at 21:06.

I'm Gary.

Cheers Nige, good to know, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    Gary,

The Eddingdales are front ported and work fine against a wall or in a corner, I have a small listening room and they sound good in there, a good number of people have been in and had a listen,and everyone of them had positive views on the performance of these speakers....I love them and won't be changing anytime soon.

Glad you all had a good weekend.

Nigel

I'm David.

Default MCRU Audio Fest 2014

Well shiver mi timbers, my fest appears in David Price's monthly column in Hi-Fi Choice, have a read here if you are too tight to buy the magazine, or maybe next time you are in WH Smiths read it but then leave without purchasing like others seem to do...

The next MCRU Audio Fest for 2014 will be in April, exact dates to be confirmed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314