+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Badger, Badger, Badger

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Beobloke View Post
    Badgers? Hmph.
    By the same token of noise, I should take out all the owls we have around us, that damned Cuckoo that never stops, the Jackdaws that can be amazingly loud, especially when there is a bunch of them, the blackbirds that seem to have an amplifier each, all the small birds around dawn, that damned cockerel somewhere that never stops and occasionally what is probably mating foxes that sounds like a war

Except I wouldn't

Then there's also the planes and helicopters from Heathrow and Fairoaks down the road

We all live together in almost harmony
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    By the same token of noise,
    I have no problem with the noise, it's the holes in the lawn that are annoying me!

We've got noisy owls too. And a family of green woodpeckers, and pheasants, and deer. In fact, I get hungry every time I look out of the window...
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Mike.

I have no problem with the noise, it's the holes in the lawn that are annoying me!

We've got noisy owls too. And a family of green woodpeckers, and pheasants, and deer. In fact, I get hungry every time I look out of the window...
    Ah for mess we have something/s digging up the garden and under the fence, moles dumping above ground, specialty the lawn, deer eating plants and greenery, rabbits eating almost anything, next door's dog eating new plants and bulbs - he is a sweetie though even if bonkers

Killing any of them is way too harsh for me. Even after I have asked them nicely not to. There is a way to dissuade them. Just need to work out what it is
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm stu.

Badgers? Hmph.

Loads of the bloody things crawl out of the woods round us every night and dig up my front and back lawns - we've actually got a noticeable 'badger path' right across the front lawn, round the side of the house and a big gulley under the side gate where they waddle round and then squeeze under.

One night a couple of weeks ago, two of them were fighting and I genuinely thought one of the horses from the stable behind us had got loose, such was the racket they made.

Frankly, I can't abide the stripy bastards. Bring on the cull, I say - you can start outside my house and I'll provide tea and biscuits!
    Probably just back from a night on the piss.
    Unsociable bastards.
    301/Puresound 2A3/quite large Grf cab horny ones.Eminence/Coral/Le cleach

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea View Post
    Probably just back from a night on the piss.
    Unsociable bastards.
    Nah
    It's this lot

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12