+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mark Grant Cables

I'm tony.

just traded in a pair of supra trico/wbt ag that i was using as interconnects very good they were too, however swapping over to 2000s with wbt ag plugs rejigged my system by velcroing a temple audio mono block on the back of each spendor sp1 and running wee lengths of tq black about jumper cable length.need one side in 5m and the other 2m as the long run goes under the floor circumventing a fire place.
    had a play about today with a bunch of cables on my headphone rig.....the mg 1500s and a pair of mg/eichman silver bullet jobs were head and shoulders above all the others i tried. in the meantime i am using a belkin 5m stereo pair to get things up and running....aint at all bad for about £7 but am really looking forward to what the mg wires will do.

I'm tony.

Wires arrived/plumbed the 2000 wbt/ag into the system replacing the thoroughly respectable belkins that were in situ......no surprise to the mark grant fan boys on here, the difference is remarkable. The best noise I have heard in my room so far,my son gave it a listen and actually suggested he might spend some of HIS money on some!!!!!!

I'm Jason.

i had one of his cables before and for the money it was very well made though
    to be honest,sound wise i could not hear any difference to the any other cable.

I'm Geoff.

Bev, are you still with us? I haven't seen a post from you recently.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm tony.

What were you using and comparing it to? I find a good headphone rig lets you separate the men from the boys cable wise....the MG cables are on an honest hierarchy dictated by plug termination, you can upgrade as funds allow because he lets you trade in and move up the ladder.The build quality is just the physical manifestation of the depth of care and investment MG places in his products. His reputation rides on every wire he sells. I like many on this site put my money where my mouth is.

I'm Hesketh.

Iv'e just ordered some Van Damme speaker cable from him and i have to say he is a diamond geezer. Always got time to chat with you and take iterest in your views etc.
    People turn to poison quick as lager turns to piss.

I'm Jason.

Thank's the advice guy's

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12