+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben..

I'm john.

Just back from Vet. Ben is in reasonable health for his years. Vet gave him a good examination and the usual finger up the bum. Looks like Ben will be around for a while yet..
    John.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
    Just back from Vet. Ben is in reasonable health for his years. Vet gave him a good examination and the usual finger up the bum. Looks like Ben will be around for a while yet..
    This is what we want to hear !

Asitappens our 3 went to the vet today too
    All in good health, with Puppy, mini Dachs having spray for his itchy skin and drops fir his dodgy eyes
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Good news John.

I'm Geoff.

Good news!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

synsei Guest

That is excellent news John...

I'm sorted.

the usual finger up the bum
    How well do you know this Vet?

Good news about the pooch though

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Good to hear Ben is in fine fettle.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm john.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy S View Post
    How well do you know this Vet?

Good news about the pooch though
    He does it to check his Prostate..rather Ben than me..the good thing is Ben doesn't enjoy it..
    John.

I'm Mike.

He does it to check his Prostate..rather Ben than me..the good thing is Ben doesn't enjoy it..
    Could that be him checking anal glands ?
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm john.

Nah Bens prostate was a bit swollen a couple of years ago so he gets it checked every six months..he's been given 3 courses of pills which keep it normal but they cost 70 quid for 7 pills.. They work for up to 6 months to a year and are just newly on the market..other than that I was advised to have is nadgers off..
    John.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast