+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ben..

I'm john.

Default Ben..

My wee dog Ben is 12 past and just this last few weeks is showing his age. Really slow, Cant be bothered with much and is sore when getting up and down ..really sad to see my wee pal like this but ach well he is old. He has an appointment with the Vet tomorrow so we'll see what he has to say.
    John.

I'm Nobody.

The Poor little sausage, it's terrible to see them like this..

I'm Mike.

Hope the vet can help

Know the feelings all too well
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Shane.

Paws crossed for tomorrow...
    Time flies like an arrow.
    Fruit flies like a banana.

synsei Guest

I wish you and Ben well John, give the wee fella a hug from me and Jo dude...

I'm Keith.

Hope all goes well.
    Keith
    Analogue: Lenco L75 with 'PTP5' top plate in heavy birch ply plinth/re-wired Rega RB300/SAE 1000e HOMC Cartridge/Trans-Fi Reso-Mat/Moth RCM
    Files: Voyage MPD/Custom PC/Supra USB/Beresford ASYNCH-1/Beresford TOSlink cable
    CDP: Inca Katana SE
    DAC: Beresford Caiman MkII (LiPo Battery powered)
    Pre-Amp: Croft Micro 25 Power-Amp: Croft Series 7
    Speakers: DIY Frugel-Horn Mk3 ('FH3') + REL Strata subwoofer
    Headphones: Beyer Dynamics DT990 Pro (250 ohm)/Schiit Asgard Headphone Amp
    Cables - Interconnects: Mark Grant G1000HD Speaker Cables: Van Damme Blue
    Mains: Belkin PF30/Mark Grant DSP2.5 & DSP1.0 Rack: Target

Office System: HP Win8 Laptop/JRiver/MF V-Link2/Beresford Bushmaster MkII/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 771e
    Bedroom System: Raspberry Pi/Raspbrian + MPD/HiFiBerry DAC/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 760i or DIY Hybrid Valve-MOSFET Headphone amp + Sennheiser HD595

Gallery

I'm john.

Bens Vet is very good with him..but the we mite always gets stressed in the waiting room. Hopefully all will go OK later.
    John.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
    Bens Vet is very good with him..but the we mite always gets stressed in the waiting room. Hopefully all will go OK later.
    Take him for a walk or some exercise if you can before.
    Keep yourself as calm as you can - yeh easy to say...
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm john.

I get stressed after Bens appointment when I walk up to the desk to pay the bill..never know how much it will be and most of the time get a shock..
    John.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
    I get stressed after Bens appointment when I walk up to the desk to pay the bill..never know how much it will be and most of the time get a shock..
    Have that T shirt too !

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast