+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome back

I'm James.

+1 actually had to go out & do normal stuff... It was awful!

Well done to the fixers

I'm Paul.

Much thanks to everyones efforts in getting the site up and running again. Welcome back

Location: Banbury, Oxfordshire/Panteg is where my late father was born

I'm Chris.

Well done from me ! Database restored I presume ?
    Chris

We've gone on holiday by mistake !

I'm Jerry.

I have a mental picture of Marco and the other mods answering emails cheerfully, trying to convey a calm image and then screaming and tearing their hair out!
    Welcome back!
    Jerry
    Hifi: IPL transmission line floorstanding speakers, Squeezebox Touch, Denafrips Ares 11 DAC, DCB1 Pre-amplifier, Croft Series 7 power amp.
    Custom Hifi cables HA10SE headphone amplifier and Hifiman HE-400 headphones.
    AV system: LG 55B7, Denon AVR -x2300w receiver, Quad 12L (front) 11c Centre and 11L rear . Velodyne DD15 subwoofer.

I'm Mike.

Yes. Was strange
    Rather than forget the details on a post I was going to make I emailed it to myself to plug in later !
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

MartinT Guest

Rescuing AoS was all Nick's doing - well done and thanks, Nick.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

As I've said elsewhere, Nick (Beechwoods) is the one who has done all the hard work, (and now the baldest one amongst us) - so well done Nick.

I've been sitting here twiddling my thumbs like the rest of you - cripes, I even had to try and make polite conversation with my wife last night!
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    As I've said elsewhere, Nick (Beechwoods) is the one who has done all the hard work, (and now the baldest one amongst us) - so well done Nick.
    Yes. Well done Nick
    I know about Database, PC and IT problems. So glad it wasn't me
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

MartinT Guest

We're just glad you weren't anywhere near it, Mike!

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by MartinT View Post
    We're just glad you weren't anywhere near it, Mike!

Oh I dunno a DOS database running on Novell would do perfick

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast