+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: 'Grumpy Old Git' Thread!

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Bird View Post
    Yes but less calories/Fat. taste a lot more nice to me.
    Cor, you'll be on rice cakes next.

My wife eats them with hummus on. Yuck!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Nobody.

I'm very obsessed with my weight now, that obsessed ive given up drink forever.
    Last edited by Rare Bird; 05-05-2013 at 13:37. Reason: Typo

I'm martin.

I'm very obsessed now with my weight now, that obsessed ive given up drink forever.
    I'll look after your share of the drink for you, I'm naturally quite a skinny bugger.
    Please take good care of your S2k keep it by your side for long and enjoy it from the bottom of your heart and share the quality and legacy of the S2k with many friends so that the legend of the S2k will continue for long. Shigeru Uehara Designer Honda S2000.

synsei Guest

This healthy living and fitness conspiracy is designed to line the pockets of those who supply the endless supplements, dietary aids and fitness equipment to those who buy into it. I could do with losing some weight I admit it, but not at the expense of making myself miserable and poor. Besides, if I signed up to all this the Grim Reaper would only serve me up a comedy death and I'd be walking around endlessly looking upwards to avoid falling pianos...

I'm Nobody.

You'll not catch me paying into all this keep fit stuuf.. It cost nothing to diet. Only cost is new clothes

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

You'll not catch me paying into all this keep fit stuuf.. It cost nothing to diet. Only cost is new clothes
    I'm saving money André (lots), my food bill has gone down considerably, I walk and cycle everywhere, so my petrol bill has gone down and I still have my wardrobe from before I put the weight on, so no need for clothes - I also feel great compared to how I did at Christmas, so what's not to like

The healthy living and fitness conspiracy as you say Dave is only for the fool's who buy into it, keeping fit and eating healthily shouldn't cost you anything, unless you have money to burn. As for buying diet food, what a load of bollocks. A fool and their money are easily parted . . . .
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

I'm Nobody.

You forgot the bog rolls bill goes down

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

You forgot the bog rolls bill goes down
    I forgot that one . . .
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678