+ Reply to Thread

Thread: OPPO BDP-103EU Reference & Signature Reviews

I'm Mark.

Default OPPO BDP-103EU Reference & Signature Reviews

Hi All

Audiocom have received two excellent reviews of the OPPO BDP-103EU Reference & Signatures players.

The first is by Nicolas Bécuwe - HDFever. This is an in depth review of how the Audiocom modified players compare to the standard OPPO Blu-ray models with screen comparison shots, measured performance and a subjective comparison of the custom and standard players.

“In all honesty, I was really amazed by the quality offered by the OPO BDP-103EU Signature, the gain is huge, mind blowing!” - Nicolas Bécuwe

“Very, very impressed with the OPPO BDP-103EU Signature, so I give it the ultimate reward of Reference Hdfever reward. Congratulations Audiocom!” - Nicolas Bécuwe

The latest is by Jeff Blackman of HCFR;

"The Signature is a new milestone is the video industry. I do not think there is yet another Blu-ray player capable of showing this image quality along with amazing pure and dynamic digital sound. This is a unit for the best systems and for the real fanatics such as us." - Jeff Blackmann

http://www.hdfever.fr/2013/03/11/tes...ture-audiocom/

http://www.homecinema-fr.com/forum/t...t30034404.html
    Mark @ Audiocom, Wales UK - 01646 650008

Website

Facebook

Twitter

I'm Peter.

I can honestly say this 103 player and the mods that Audiocom use to get every last bit of quality out of the 103 ( and 105 ) players is top notch :-)
    Movies ~ oppo 105 ~ marantz SR8001 ~ tannoy precision ~ BK Monolith Sub
    Vinyl ~ beogram 8002 ~ graham slee accession phono pre
    Red Book ~ Teac PD-H600 ~ red wine audio signature 30.2 ~ akg k-1000 headphones

I'm Grant.

love my 103d.. dont think there are any audiocom mods on it tho. if it improves on mine then they will be very good indeed
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Peter.

they call them "modifications" , their words not mine

https://www.audiocomav.co.uk/oppo-bl...ification.html

not cheap though :-)
    Movies ~ oppo 105 ~ marantz SR8001 ~ tannoy precision ~ BK Monolith Sub
    Vinyl ~ beogram 8002 ~ graham slee accession phono pre
    Red Book ~ Teac PD-H600 ~ red wine audio signature 30.2 ~ akg k-1000 headphones

+ Reply to Thread