Thanks, Nick.

I should point out to anyone who was unaware that this fracas occurred when I was over 250 miles away in Scotland, visiting friends over Easter, therefore the situation had nothing whatsoever to do with me, nor indeed was I responsible or involved in any of the moderating decisions that were taken, despite the usual idiots on a certain forum attempting to claim the opposite, including their pant-wetting excitement at my supposed 'misfortune', which was both pathetic and *utterly* hilarious!

All they've done, therefore, is made themselves look like fools, which of course comes to them naturally. However, I did appreciate the fact that they missed me (bless), which I guess proves what a celebrity I am!!

The fact is, when I'm not around, my colleagues in the management team have my full permission to moderate the forum as they see fit. I simply cannot be around here 24/7, as believe it or not, I have a life outside of posting on and helping to run this forum, unlike certain people elsewhere who obviously aren't as fortunate...

Anyway, the matter (the ins and outs and the cause of this little fracas) is being dealt with, as I've now had time to read through what happened and analyse the cause of the incident, including the behaviour of those involved scrutinised accordingly. The outcome of these discussions will be announced in due course (hopefully before tomorrow), when the thread will be reopened to allow anyone who's interested to comment.

Cheers!

Marco.

{Edit: the outcome to this can now be read here: http://theartofsound.net/forum/showthread.php?t=24979 }