+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CD Cases

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by SquireC View Post
    Been trying to get double CD jewel cases for weeks now. As rare as rocking horse sh*t.
    DVDshop and Riviera both have them
    Look out for the flimsy ones
    I have ordered 1 of each quality from DVD shop with our CD order.
    Let me know if you want to know to know what they are like
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm ChrisB.

I'll have a look & see what I have. It won't be as many as 50 though.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    I'll have a look & see what I have. It won't be as many as 50 though.
    Thanks. Be glad to take what you have - no rush as I have a few left
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

I'm Dave.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeMusic View Post
    DVDshop and Riviera both have them
    Look out for the flimsy ones
    I have ordered 1 of each quality from DVD shop with our CD order.
    Let me know if you want to know to know what they are like
    Thanks Mike.
    I can get them if I go into Manchester, but by the time you've added up petrol and car parking - the price has trebled.
    I'll have a look at both those sites.

I'm Mike.

Thanks Mike.
    I can get them if I go into Manchester, but by the time you've added up petrol and car parking - the price has trebled.
    I'll have a look at both those sites.
    The post may add up to more than the cost of a few - unless you can do what I did and add it to an order for CDs - effectively free post.
    BTW We print and burn a lot of CDs for data and find TDK excellent
    Z2-E5/6 - TDK 52x 80 Minute White Printable from DVD shop

Mike

I'm Nobody.

I always used TDK jewel cases, very good quality

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare Bird View Post
    I always used TDK jewel cases, very good quality
    Their blank CDs are surprisingly cheap for a brand name and, SFAIK no failures in around 2-3000

Mike

I'm Nobody.

& the good thing about the TDK jewel cases is your old black inlay tray fits like a glove..

I'm Mike.

Been trying to get double CD jewel cases for weeks now. As rare as rocking horse sh*t.
    Got a double with our delivery of CDs from DVD Shop
    Medium quality. Seen flimsier, seen sturdier which I would prefer

Mike

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12