+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CD Cases

I'm Mike.

Default CD Cases

I will be buying a few as buying CDs 2nd hand there will be a few broken ones

These guys seem good
    http://www.dvdshoponline.co.uk/CD_Jewel_Cases.html
    we buy CDs by the 1000 from them for our CD duplicating (we print on paper and were dragged into the electronic world) so tacking on an order would be easy and cheapish

For those that want cases and I know some don't......
    Anyone got better ideas ?
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Ask Alex_UK if he still has loads, although I fear he may have dumped them all now.....
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by DSJR View Post
    Ask Alex_UK if he still has loads, although I fear he may have dumped them all now.....
    Thanks will do
    TAD CD / DAC / Pre, Technics 1210, MCRU PSU, Mike New Bearing & Platter, Stillpoints LP1 weight, Speedy Steve Ebony armboard, Fidelity Research FR64FX arm, Ortofon SPU. Aurorasound VIDA Phono Pre Amp, TAD Power Amp, TAD E1 speakers. Coherent RTZ 3 Grounding box, Coherent grounding cables, Creaktiv racks. Coherent Mains Cables. SR Blue Fuse. Interconnects : Coherent and Yannis 223.5 Connect Litz. Coherent speaker cable. Audio Magic Transcendence Conditioner. Coherent mains socket. Mains Filters : , PS Audio Harvesters, Russ Andrews Purifiers, Tacima, Vertex. Black Ravioli and RDC supports. Electric Beach S1NX platforms for TAD CD and Technics. Ferrite chokes everywhere except the above. Ears, brain

Mike

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

Sorry Mike, they got recycled.
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Stephen.

Try these - loads and loads of styles, like you - I get through boat loads.

I just got a bunch of both clear & black - professional grade.

I also place all those cds that come in nasty slip cases into them to stop them getting scratched and the outers ruined.

http://rivieramultimedia.co.uk/pro-cd-cases.html

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    Sorry Mike, they got recycled.
    No problem. Thanks

Mike

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonority View Post
    Try these - loads and loads of styles, like you - I get through boat loads.

I just got a bunch of both clear & black - professional grade.

I also place all those cds that come in nasty slip cases into them to stop them getting scratched and the outers ruined.

http://rivieramultimedia.co.uk/pro-cd-cases.html
    Thanks. Nice selection
    Those trays on their own will be useful for sure as the so often have broken teeh

Mike

I'm ChrisB.

How many cases do you need Mike?
    I may have some that you could use for the price of postage.

I'm Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    How many cases do you need Mike?
    I may have some that you could use for the price of postage.
    I think 50 ish, no rush.
    Reason being we used to receive work to print on CD and had loads of cases left over. I've used around 100-200 in the past 3-4 years and am coming to the end of 'stock' as files to print are now transferred to us direct.
    Stephen put me onto Riviera who supply inners separately.
    Mostly I need the inners, as the teeth are broken, then the fronts, then complete cases, rarely the backs on their own.
    I buy less CDs now as I had a lot of catching up to do, down to a mere handful a week

Mike

I'm Dave.

Been trying to get double CD jewel cases for weeks now. As rare as rocking horse sh*t.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast