+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Thread: DIY phonostage.

I'm Mel.

Where did you source the In / Out etc labels ?

Mel

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Cycleallday View Post
    Where did you source the In / Out etc labels ?

Mel
    Ha, you read my mind!

I'm Simon.

From he of the laser cutting perfection, YNWAN
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by sq225917 View Post
    From he of the laser cutting perfection, YNWAN
    Oooh, he of laser cutting perfection got any spares?

I'm Simon.

I doubt it, he makes me a batch every so often.
    Kuzma Stabi/S 12", (LP12-bastard) DC motor and optical tacho psu, Benz LP, Paradise (phonostage). MB-Pro, Brooklyn dac and psu, Bruno Putzeys balanced pre, mod86p dual mono amps, Yamaha NS1000m

I'm jamie.

its on its way!..............
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

Bigman80 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by karma67 View Post
    its on its way!..............
    Cool! Well done Si, great build pics and well done Jamie, can't fault the investment you've made in your system.

I'm jamie.

Well its been a very happy day here,the paradise is in and WOW! so very very quiet!
    It needs a bit of burning in before i make any judgement but out the box its a big step up from what ive been using,most noticeable immediately is a refinement to delicately played guitar passages im used to,i can sort of feel the restrained stroke of the plectrum.If there's more of this to come as it opens up with use i'll be over the moon.

I'd like to say a BIG thanks to simon for his fantastic work ,he drove it down today from Sheffield!,installed it in my system and set the cartridge loading up.
    A real pleasure to meet you mate.
    My System
    John Wood KT88 Amp.
    Paradise Phono Stage
    Sony TTS-8000 Turntable.
    PMAT-1010 MK6 Tonearm.
    Ortofon Cadenza Bronze
    Sony X555ES Cd Player
    Yamaha NS1000m Speakers

Bigman80 Guest

Fantastic service there.

Will await the review with interest.

I'm Andrew.

Quote Originally Posted by karma67 View Post
    Well its been a very happy day here,the paradise is in and WOW! so very very quiet!
    It needs a bit of burning in before i make any judgement but out the box its a big step up from what ive been using,most noticeable immediately is a refinement to delicately played guitar passages im used to,i can sort of feel the restrained stroke of the plectrum.If there's more of this to come as it opens up with use i'll be over the moon.

I'd like to say a BIG thanks to simon for his fantastic work ,he drove it down today from Sheffield!,installed it in my system and set the cartridge loading up.
    A real pleasure to meet you mate.
    Welcome to the club. Si's a top bloke. It can get addictive both when listening to the thing and also getting the thing upgraded!
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 76 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast