+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Airport Express Dead! Viva what ?

I'm Peter.

I think that I've got two real choices, either another Airport Express, it has the advantage of being cheap and I can move it on for next to no loss, or maybe a squeezebox ?

I have almost no 96/24 content so I can pass on that.
    Intel NUC/Chevron Audio NDF16 dac/Amptastic Mini-1/Audium Comp 5
    Mains Block: Custom-HiFi-Cables PowerBlack Distribution Block (with super conditioner).
    Connected with Reference Fidelity Components Super Neptunes and Speaker Cables.
    Powered by Custom-HiFi-Cables DC2 psus

I'm Steve.

Just a thought Peter.
    Is the Airport Express definitely dead..?
    Sometimes mine just disappear from the network..eventually I found that just turning off the router and then back on and they re appear again.

I'm Peter.

No light when it's plugged in, I think it's dead, but I'll check again
    Mains Block: Custom-HiFi-Cables PowerBlack Distribution Block (with super conditioner).
    Powered by Custom-HiFi-Cables DC2 psus

I'm Peter.

Viva Squeezebox!