+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 540 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm ChrisB.

Pet Hates?
    Flamin' hand dryers that deafen everyone within a thirty mile radius.

synsei Guest

Quote Originally Posted by the grand wazoo View Post
    pet hates?
    Sorry chris, can't hear you, i was deafened by a handryer earlier

I'm Martin.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Pet Hates?
    WE have some new ones - they are so loud it sounds like a Lightning taking off - in fact just the other day I was wondering how that is legal in the workplace without hearing protection being issued? I use the paper towels meself. I notice quite a few other people don't bother to wash their hands at all so I guess not a major issue for them...
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

I'm Geoff.

I just cleaned out and sorted our kitchen cutlery draw. Why in gods name does so much unrelated junk end up in there?
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I just cleaned out and sorted our kitchen cutlery draw.
    Must've been a slow day at Geoffrey towers!

I'm off to polish the cat litter tray....

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Nobody.

Your half way through doing something when all of a sudden your bursting for a No.2

However since being on the diet it's just rabbit sh*t every two days

I'm Nobody.

People with tongues down each others throats in public I might just hold our lasses hand in public on occasion, but i have to be in a really good mood at the time to do so

I'm Julian.

I'll tell you what I'm utterly fed up with and that's the Santander advertising featuring various sporting celebs. It is so painfully devoid of any creativity and utterly patronising to us all. If you are lucky enough to be able to pay huge sums of money to such people, for God's sake do something interesting with the advertising!
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm Shaun.

Quote Originally Posted by Thing Fish View Post
    Why do people in supermarkets always wait until they have had all their shopping scanned and put in bags before they spend 5 mins trying to find their wallet or purse...

It's the same with buss passes and oyster cards...
    Oh I so see what you mean it is infuriating

I'm Imjustsurviving.

Quote Originally Posted by The Grand Wazoo View Post
    Pet Hates?
    i prefer those to the ones blow warm air on you with the force of a asthmatic gnat
    Jon

A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.

Set up
    Lafayette el84 power amp , Audio note M1 pre , Tannoy Sterlings, Garrard 301 , SME 3012 , puresound P10, Ortofon SPU, Cambridge CXN streamer
    Micro mega Duo 3 cd transport ,

+ Reply to Thread