+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 423 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

I'm Geoff.

Agreed, my wife uses "yeah, no" constantly. Not a good way to express anything!

I'm Nobody.

Why do people say things like 'I've been & done it, i have' ! The person already established He's done it right at the start!!

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Interest Checks . . . I know I'm probably the only one here, but WTF is an 'interest check', its either for sale or it isn't - drives me nuts
    "People will hear what you tell them to hear" - Thomas Edison

synsei Guest

Interest checks are for people who haven't quite made up their minds whether they want to sell but might do if the price is right. Gonna be putting one up of my own shortly Tim so feel free to rant...

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

That must be it then Dave, I can't be doing with people who cannot make up their minds ..... In or Out, Yes or No ...... anything in the middle is a complete waste of time IMO. Sitting on the fence is something I never do and I have no time for folk that do.

synsei Guest

There, now that feels much better doesn't it Tim...

I'm Nobody.

I love cats & i don't think i could have another since our 'Lucky' passed away, a bit like betrayal really.. However i don't miss him taking chunks out of my speaker cabinets.

I'm Geoff.

I had a black cat called Lucky many years ago. She was lovely, very intelligent and sweet, with a little savage streak. Great fun and still missed.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Tom.

Nothing drives me up the wall more than listening to someone who constantly uses "errrrrrr" and "ummmm" when talking, because what they are trying to say could easily be spat out in less than half the time and probably be three times more interesting to boot. Young females in particular who produce an endless chain of "ummmmm"s into their speech has often prompted me reaching for an imaginary baseball bat with the mental picture of stoving their heads in with it I reckon the annual Lobotomy Club's outing would entertain and inform me more. Supposedly "intelligent" people who cannot put four words together without inserting an "errrrr" in there make me fume too

What else? Oh yes, the word "like" liberally sprinkled into speech does my head in big time and the numpties who say "sort of" too need to be flung into a cesspit to drown.

Apart from that, the world is just peachey

I'm the'greatunwashed'.

Quote Originally Posted by Effem View Post
    . . the word "like" liberally sprinkled into speech does my head in big time
    . . . me too

+ Reply to Thread