+ Reply to Thread
Page 513 of 540 FirstFirst ... 13413463503511512513514515523 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,130 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm Adam.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry View Post

As a matter of etiket , it is considered bad form to change the worming of a quote, or even to correct spooling and errant a’post’rophe’s. Just delete

Sometimes, to draw detention to a particular fart of a quoted host, you can highlight the words in question in bald or Italian font, or change their shoes.
    Duly noted.
    Engineers: fixing problems you didn't know you had in ways you don't understand.

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Marco View Post
    Haha... I'll put whatever he wants there, including his own ugly mug!

Marco.
    Oh no, you really don't want to see that

Not a big fan of the new Pigmy McPigface, but as with most things I'm too lazy to care Thing is, I'm too thick to post pics, and I have tried, even succeeded once or twice. One time I took my laptop with me when visiting Alan Firebottle, and he patiently took me through it. Made it look so simple, and by the time I got back to Chorley I'd forgotten it again

Anyway the paucity of pics make my posts look more grown up, sort of like Nip and Fluff but without the illustrations.
    I just dropped in, to see what condition my condition was in

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:
    Echo Dot, Amptastic Mini One,Arcam A75 integrated, Celestion 5's, BK XLS-200 DF

A/V:
    LG 55" OLED, Panasonic Blu Ray, Sony a/v amp, MA Radius speakers, REL Storm sub

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

KICKSTARTER: ENABLING SCAMMERS SINCE 2009

I'm AudioAl'sArbiterForPISHANTO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigmy Pony View Post
    Not a big fan of the new Pigmy McPigface, but as with most things I'm too lazy to care...
    Duly altered!

I'm just off to block up the drains again....

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Paul Hynes MC head amp/SR5 PSU. Also modded Lentek head amp/Denon AU-310 SUT.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

CD Player: Audiocom-modified Sony X-777ES/DAS-R1 DAC.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Tube Distinctions digital noise filter. VPI HW16.5 record cleaning machine.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Protect your HUMAN RIGHTS and REFUSE ANY *MANDATORY* VACCINE FOR COVID-19!

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

I'm Steve.

Duly altered!

I'm just off to block up the drains again....

Marco.
    Cheers buddy, I like this one so much more - it's how I start each day

T/T: Inspire Monarch, X200 tonearm, Ortofon Quintet Blue. Phono: Project Tube Box CD: Marantz CD6006 (UK Edition); Amp: Musical Fidelity A5 Integrated.
    Speakers: Zu Omen Def, REL T9i subwoofer. Cables: Atlas Equator interconnects, Atlas Hyper 3.0 speaker cables

T'other system:

A/V:

Forget the past, it's gone. And don't worry about the future, it doesn't exist. There is only NOW.

I'm Steve.

Lol.... Your upbringing was more different to mine, than black is to white!

My mum loved experimenting with her Italian cook books, while my dad was at work and I was outside playing. Then when he came home, I was shouted in and we all sat on the toilet, which would frequently require several flushes.

Marco.
    Geoff's right, learning is fun

T'other system:

A/V:

Cheers buddy, I like this one so much more - it's how I start each day
    Ha - thought it'd be up your street!

I thought you had a right good FAHRT first though. to clear some room?

Marco.
    Main System

Turntable: Heavily-modified Technics SL-1210MK5G [Mike New bearing/ETP platter/Paul Hynes SR7 PSU & reg mods]. Funk Firm APM Achromat/Nagaoka GL-601 Crystal Record Weight/Isonoe feet & boots/Ortofon RS-212D/Denon DL-103GL in Denon PCL-300 headshell with Funk Firm Houdini/Kondo SL-115 pure-silver cartridge leads.

Other Cartridges: Nippon Columbia (NOS 1987) Denon DL-103. USA-made Shure SC35C with NOS stylus. Goldring G820 with NOS stylus. Shure M55E with NOS stylus.

Tape Deck: Tandberg TCD 310, fully restored and recalibrated as new, by RDE, plus upgraded with heads from the TCD-420a. Also with matching TM4 Norway microphones.

Preamps: Heavily-modified Croft Charisma-X. LDR Stereo Coffee. Power Amps: Tube Distinctions Copper Amp fitted with Tungsol KT-150s. Quad 306.

Cables & Sundries: Mark Grant HDX1 interconnects and digital coaxial cable, plus Mark Grant 6mm UP-LCOFC Van Damme speaker cable. MCRU 'Ultimate' mains leads. Lehmann clone headphone amp with vintage Koss PRO-4AAA headphones.

Speakers: Tannoy 15MGs in Lockwood cabinets with modified crossovers. 1967 Celestion Ditton 15.

Also **SAY NO** to unjust 'vaccine passports' or certificates, which are totally incompatible with a FREE society!!!

Geoff's right, learning is fun
    Oh, you *really* don't want to go there, daftee!!

Marco.
    Main System

I'm Steve.

Ha - thought it'd be up your street!

I thought you had a right good FAHRT first though. to clear some room?

Marco.
    Oh it definitely clears some room, in fact it's guaranteed to clear ANY room

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Steve.

My wasps' nest was busy today, lots of coming and going. What's the matter with them? Didn't they get the memo? I suspect one of my neighbours is leaving out Ready Brek for them. On closer inspection they are actually wearing black and yellow stripey jumpers, proper little chavs.

T'other system:

A/V:

I'm Martin.

they are actually wearing black and yellow stripey jumpers, proper little chavs.
    It's their rugby kit I think. Season's been underway for some time. Probably on their way to a match. Or training.
    Current Lash Up:

TEAC VRDS 701T > Sony TAE1000ESD > Krell KSA50S > JM Labs Focal Electra 926.

+ Reply to Thread