+ Reply to Thread
Page 525 of 540 FirstFirst ... 25425475515523524525526527535 ... LastLast
Results 5,241 to 5,250 of 5394

Thread: Pet Hates........or FFS

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    kinda looks like the pair of trainers i ordered for the boy has been stopped re customs. i wasnt aware they were a dutch company(footlocker) no mention of extra costs etc but i got an email saying there is a delay at customs..their website is down due to (obviously complaints) and no more info. will have to see how it pans out but may be better value refusing delivery. they were not cheap. this govt and eu have really screwed up this way and there will be no winners.. idiotic.
    That's odd, I've ordered from footlocker and they came from UK?
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Pieoftheday View Post
    That's odd, I've ordered from footlocker and they came from UK?
    Wa my thought originally too as last time I got him them there they came in 3 days. Daughter uses them for the boys.
    So no idea what issue is. Maybe s bulk shipment? But address was Netherlands on email.

Will keep folk posted
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Made the mistake of looking at an article about Bitcoin - now I have had to delete 70 spam e-mails (unread). Should have learnt by now!
    Last edited by Barry; 22-01-2021 at 09:47.
    Barry

I'm James.

So a week 2 phone calls and 5 emails on and I've been offered £45 discount OR a repair I've asked for a full refund and ask them to come and get it, it's all gone quiet
    As it's been a full week now with little response other than the offer described above ,I'll now name and shame, oak solutions is the company, rubbish customer service, rubbish rubbish rubbish
    novafidelity x40 music server/pre/dac, Arcam A39, roksan k3 power amp,Monitor Audio Monitor 50, Dali spektor 1, van damme interconnects and speaker cable, roskan k3 CD player

I'm Grant.

As it's been a full week now with little response other than the offer described above ,I'll now name and shame, oak solutions is the company, rubbish customer service, rubbish rubbish rubbish
    right some honest reviews mate. trustpilot is one i use. lots of folk and the companies read the reviews. ive had responses from companies after writing that got things done..

before i use a new company i usually check them out here or other sites
    Regards,

FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by struth View Post
    right some honest reviews mate. trustpilot is one i use. lots of folk and the companies read the reviews. ive had responses from companies after writing that got things done..

before i use a new company i usually check them out here or other sites
    Good morning Grant, just remembered I used PayPal so I have opened a dispute via them

I'm Grant.

Good morning Grant, just remembered I used PayPal so I have opened a dispute via them
    i did with footlocker so if ive any issues then i will do same.. forgot about that lots of recent bad reviews re footlocker all in same place. i bought from the uk site but its coming from europe hence the issue.. thats not my problem. if they sell from a uk site then they pick up the costs
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Grant.

just had an email saying my shoes have been delivered f**kin' chancers..
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm BigBobJoylove.

I take it they haven't?

Ben Duncan mains conditioner
    2022 MacBook Pro 14" M1 Pro 10/16/16/16
    Samsung QE75Q90T 75" QLED TV
    XMOS DSD Async USB to Coax converter
    RME Audio ADI-2 FS (AK4493) DAC
    Chord Clearway XLR interconnects
    Audioquest Crimson USB interconnect
    QED Quartz Reference optical interconnect
    Edifier S3000 Pro active speakers
    Atacama SE24 stands

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Filterlab View Post
    I take it they haven't?
    just had a long conversation with them. its not been delivered but this was the original due date.. not much of an excus.

they say its stuck in eu. dhl are now not delivering so its ups. i told them if they add duties i wont accept it. i ordered from a uk site. the fact they keep their stock in holland isnt my fault. told her youve had years to work out how this would affect you business and youve still got caught out.
    feckin ameteurs
    Regards,

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

+ Reply to Thread