+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tangerine Dream - The Keep for sale.

I'm john.

Default Tangerine Dream - The Keep for sale.

I'm selling my copy of Tangerine Dream - The Keep..

This version is the TDI release which was sold on their 1997 tour. In this form it was limited to 150 copies and is a much sought after item. I bought it on e bay a few years back for £90..I would like £55 and will post recorded delivery for no extra charge.

Now this CD is NOT in mint condition however it has been played on various players over the years with no problems. It does have a few scuffs on it. Sorry theres no pics but info on the cd can be found here
    www.voices-in-the-net.de/

Paypal gift only please PM me if interested..
    John.

I'm john.

No one interested in this...OK price hike now 100 quid.. Nah really I'm quite happy to keep this so it is no longer available.
    John.

I'm Craig.

Bugger!
    And there was me going to offer you £200 for it........oh well.....if its been withdrawn!
    Bluesound Node 2i
    Audio Analogue Pucinni SE
    B&W DM607 s2
    Chord Shawline X speaker cable
    Klotz ic’s

Location: A Strangely Isolated Place in Suffolk with Far Away Trains Passing By...

I'm David.

Hi John, no-one here knows what "The Keep" is I reckon. You hang on to it
    Tear down these walls; Cut the ties that held me
    Crying out at the top of my voice; Tell me now if you can hear me

I'm Rob.

"great film" early Michael Mann,if it was the DVD well......
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085780/

I'm Steve.

You would get a better response over on the TD forum I'd guess. Its not a bad album all in though I wouldn't pay for it!
    Steve

Never let anything cause you to doubt your ability to demonstrate the truth.

I'm john.

It's a so so album IMO some good parts...As I'm a TD fan boy according to Andre...none of the music on this disc was used in the Michael Mann movie. I have three copies the 97 original & the reissue on TDI and a bootleg copy of the album with bonus tracks...believe it or not the best sound quality comes from the bootleg which must have been remastered.
    John.

what?? you not got the vinyl copy?

BigMooG (Jonathan Stanley)
    He says: Decca is Better

Vinyl System: Superficial Engineering hell/p12 turntable (British Leyland suspension upgrade), Jack-a-nori semi mono Cartridge (tooth pick cantilever), STI Klynik XXX tonearm (rewired with Klimacs Kable ), intelligence quotient 161 (mensa) preamplifier with 224 NOS Ssangyong ECC88s and NOS North Korean kim-jong-ill GZ34s, barelyaudible research V.P.L. dual quad mono amplifiers with modified circuit boards (MDF), Gilson W.A.L.L.O.P Ultimate Final V2 loudspeakers, uranium cable loom (mercury vapour upgrade), hysterical research and Dr Mike Amera room treatments-flock wallpaper, yergota bee-joking cryofrozen fuses throughout

Digital system: cd player

I'm john.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmoog View Post
    what?? you not got the vinyl copy?

Naw and neither do you...
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by sparrow View Post
    Naw and neither do you...
    BigMooG (Jonathan Stanley)
    He says: Decca is Better

Vinyl System: Superficial Engineering hell/p12 turntable (British Leyland suspension upgrade), Jack-a-nori semi mono Cartridge (tooth pick cantilever), STI Klynik XXX tonearm (rewired with Klimacs Kable ), intelligence quotient 161 (mensa) preamplifier with 224 NOS Ssangyong ECC88s and NOS North Korean kim-jong-ill GZ34s, barelyaudible research V.P.L. dual quad mono amplifiers with modified circuit boards (MDF), Gilson W.A.L.L.O.P Ultimate Final V2 loudspeakers, uranium cable loom (mercury vapour upgrade), hysterical research and Dr Mike Amera room treatments-flock wallpaper, yergota bee-joking cryofrozen fuses throughout

Digital system: cd player

+ Reply to Thread