+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Bunch of my stuff!!

I'm Pete.

Very nice! I missed out on a pair of Concert 8's earlier in the year. Still kicking myself
    ••• Logitech Squeezebox Touch > audio-gd NFB3(2014) w/ E9018 > fully recapped/restored Sansui AU-X701 and AU-719 > a healthy sprinkling of expectation bias > PMC GB1i speakers > Aurealis and Audio Principe cables •••

I'm Mika.

Quote Originally Posted by corelement View Post
    ohhhhhhhhh you didn't! :O!
    The ECI-2 integrated is the sleeper at the EC lineup if you ask me. I have also owned newer ECI-3 integrated and then EC-4.7 preamp with AW100DMB power but despite of their strenghts preferred the ECI-2. It had better rhythmic drive in my system with sweet mids and not so laid-back character. Some say EC house sound is bit tube-like and perhaps that might be ok generalization without the final openness and richness in the sound.

From ECI-2 I transferred to Audio Research Classic 30 amp but finally that wasn't my cup of tea at all and continued to other amps/speakers. I have no experience from GM70 but beware - all the valve amps are not the same, some are bright in certain systems as some solid states are mellower so be careful with the synergy..
    Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12