+ Reply to Thread
Page 94 of 231 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144194 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by rwacka View Post
    Many thanks Geoff (walpurgis) for the FRT-3, the good advice and warm welcome. Much appreciated.
    Hope it serves you well Richard.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Andrew.

Thanks to john AKA JOHN DIAMOND for the denon 103. Fast and speedy delivery at a good price.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Andrew.

Big thanks to Marco for the oyiade interconnects.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm Brian.

Thanks to David (MCRU) for the good price and prompt delivery of 2 x 1.5 m lengths of mains cable.

I'm Stephen.

Mucho Thanko to James (istari_knight) for the Technics SL-P720 I collected tonight. Well protected. Looks quite a neat player..

Thanks again James.

I'm James.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Kipling View Post
    Mucho Thanko to James (istari_knight) for the Technics SL-P720 I collected tonight. Well protected. Looks quite a neat player..

Thanks again James.
    Likewise, pleasure dealing with you Stephen !

I'm sorted.

Thanks to Shaun (Haselsh1) for the RPM4 & Chris (technobear) for the cables, pleasure doing business with you both.

I'm Keith.

Many thanks to Andy (Rexton) for the copy of Steely Dan's Aja that arrived this morning. Very happy with it.
    Keith
    Analogue: Lenco L75 with 'PTP5' top plate in heavy birch ply plinth/re-wired Rega RB300/SAE 1000e HOMC Cartridge/Trans-Fi Reso-Mat/Moth RCM
    Files: Voyage MPD/Custom PC/Supra USB/Beresford ASYNCH-1/Beresford TOSlink cable
    CDP: Inca Katana SE
    DAC: Beresford Caiman MkII (LiPo Battery powered)
    Pre-Amp: Croft Micro 25 Power-Amp: Croft Series 7
    Speakers: DIY Frugel-Horn Mk3 ('FH3') + REL Strata subwoofer
    Headphones: Beyer Dynamics DT990 Pro (250 ohm)/Schiit Asgard Headphone Amp
    Cables - Interconnects: Mark Grant G1000HD Speaker Cables: Van Damme Blue
    Mains: Belkin PF30/Mark Grant DSP2.5 & DSP1.0 Rack: Target

Office System: HP Win8 Laptop/JRiver/MF V-Link2/Beresford Bushmaster MkII/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 771e
    Bedroom System: Raspberry Pi/Raspbrian + MPD/HiFiBerry DAC/Topping TP20 Mk2/Mission 760i or DIY Hybrid Valve-MOSFET Headphone amp + Sennheiser HD595

Gallery

A big thanks to Big Vern for driving all the way from Wiltshire and helping me to say a fond farewell to my beloved MCS. I surely hope that he has at least just as much fun with it as I did.

I'm Neil.

I don't recommend this seller http://theartofsound.net/forum/showt...rence-3A-Veena

Firstly during negotiating for the possible purchase - I expressed a strong interest - I requested close up photos of the damage + exact age of the items he never replied to the supplied email address or the additional pm I sent.... until today to tell me the items are sold.

Secondly he hadn't the decency to tell me he was selling them to an other person before answering my questions, having told me he would be finding out for me.

Thirdly he didn't bother updating the sales post that the item was now sold.

Now don't get me wrong if someone else says they want to firmly buy an item that's ok in principle but to leave another person dangling in static is pretty poor in my view, as is not coming back to them to tell them re what is happening, especially if they expressed a strong interest first. Maybe I am naive or set high standards re this sort of thing but I am quiet pissed off re this. So I don't recommend this seller

+ Reply to Thread