+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 231 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Thaks also to Steve (Twelvebears) for selling me some cassette tapes before receiving payment from me. Again, that's what I call trust!

Thanks Steve

Regards
    Barry

I'm InSpace.

Nobody loves me...

Maybe it's my avatar?
    Shian7
    --------------------------------------------------------

Kudakutemo
    kudakutemo

ari mizu-no tsuki

Though it be be broken -
    broken again - still it's there:
    the moon on the water.

- Choshu.

Alex_UK is offline Spotify + Facebook Moderator / Chilled-Out Wino and only here for the shilling

I'm WrappingALilacCurtainAroundMyBobby.

I didn't even know this thread existed...

Ooooh, big thanks to Mike Homar for the "MH Wunderlinx Veyron" digital Coax interconnect, lovingly created and sold at a fraction of it's true worth, which could be anything up to £2,000*

Cheers Mike!

* (WARNING: Your interconnect could be at risk if you do not keep up repayments on loans secured against it)
    Alex

Main System: Digital: HP Laptop/M2Tech Hiface/Logitech Media Server/FLAC; Marantz SA7001 KI Signature SACD Player and other digital stuff into Gatorised Beresford Caiman DAC Vinyl: Garrard 401/SME 3009 SII Improved/Sumiko HS/Nagaoka MP-30
    Amplifier: Rega Brio R. Speakers: Spendor SP1. Cables: Various, mainly Mark Grant.
    Please see "about me" for the rest of my cr@p! Gallery

A.o.S. on Facebook - A.o.S. on Spotify - A.o.S. on Twitter

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing and be nothing Aristotle

I'm Confused.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Alex_UK View Post
    I didn't even know this thread existed...

Ooooh, big thanks to Mike Homar for the "MH Wunderlinx Veyron" digital Coax interconnect, lovingly created and sold at a fraction of it's true worth, which could be anything up to £2,000*

Cheers Mike!
    Seconded and thirded by me, in spades!!!
    Mike, I loves ya, son!!
    Cheers,
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm inthescottishmafia.

Yep me too,Mike has offered to send me two to try so I can decide before I buy.Top man!

I'm Dan.

Not really a seller, but just feel the need to take my hat off to Nick (Beechwoods). He is a true gent, and everything he's sent me is marvellous!

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Thanks to Gary (Gazjam) for the sale of some CDs. Well packed, reasonably priced and rapidly dispatched. Excellent service.

Thanks Gary

Regards
    Barry

I'm Confused.

Thumbs up

Ditto the above.
    Cheers,
    DaveK.

My System:
    Power: Belkin PF40, Custom.hifi.cables Hydra and DC PSUs.
    Sources: Self built HTPC with Xonar ST sound card, NAD T585 multi disc player, Sony BDP-S350, Squeezebox Touch, Techncs SL1210 (mod'd) + Nagaoka MP30, Thomson Sky HD box.
    Amps etc.: 2 x Mini-T amps, MF-X10D Valve buffer clone, StanDAC 7520/Caiman (mod'd).
    Speakers: Mission 774s with added super tweeters
    Cables: best I can afford and likely to change except Homar's RF attenuated co-ax's and Mark Grant USB and HDMI cables. I also like silver i/cs and speaker cable.

I'm Nick.

Same here. Thanks Gary - very nice discs and all round great deal. Definitely recommended to anyone else thinking about taking up one of the discs in his Credit Cruncher CD Sale Had 'All Along The Watchtower' on tonight... Hendrix at his best. Thank you!
    Nick
    My system...

Follow AOS on Twitter: @AoS_Forum

I'm Nobody.

Can i just thank Alan (Sondale) for the great packing & efficiency, i'm well pleased with the Quad amps i got from him.Living proof that you can trust a new member.

Thanks Alan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 231 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast