+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 231 FirstFirst ... 124174214222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by AV8 View Post
    Many thanks to HackneyRF (Loz) for a nice easy sale recently, great guy to deal with
    Likewise Paul. Really pleased with the cartridge. Carefully packed and just as you described. Many thanks mate

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Many thanks to Mark (Yorkshireman) for the two Art Blakey LPs he sold me. Beautifully packed and with excellent communication all round.

Apologies for not responding sooner - I'm living a bit of a peripatetic lifestyle at the moment, so was only able to pick them up today.

Thanks again
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Stephen.

Default Mission 774

A huge thank you to Geoff (walpurgis) for the Mission 774 and associated parts. Fantastic condition. I'm delighted and very grateful.

Steve
    Always a little further

I'm Geoff.

It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Mark.

I would like to thank the following buyers for their vinyl purchases from me, it was a pleasure to deal with you all, Thank you, Mark

Andy831, Barry, Smangus, Floyddroid, MickyRicky, Vinylspinner, Pigmy Pony, Firebottle, HackneyRF

Thanks to Bill (Bourneendboy) for the IEC connectors. Well packed, they arrived in perfect condition.

Thanks again
    Barry
    Barry

I'm Loz.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshireman View Post
    I would like to thank the following buyers for their vinyl purchases from me, it was a pleasure to deal with you all, Thank you, Mark

Andy831, Barry, Smangus, Floyddroid, MickyRicky, Vinylspinner, Pigmy Pony, Firebottle, HackneyRF

Thank you Mark. A pleasure. The Yes box set is in A1 condition and the packing was the best I've seen. Cheers

Location: Out on the wild and windy moors Lancs / Yorks Border

I'm Andy.

Yes and a big than you Mark for selling vinyl that was in my case equally as good as anything I have bought new.
    Analogue
    401 / PU7 / AT33ev
    Longdog Audio Quartz turntable PSU
    Longdog Audio MCJ1 - Prototype Phonostage
    Digital
    Innuos Zen Mini Mk 3
    Topping D50s
    Caiman Seg & Dorado
    Cambridge CXC
    Amps
    Tron Seven Linestage
    Bel Canto Set 40 or Nick Gorham built 300B Set Monoblocks
    Speakers
    Tannoy GRF Memory.
    Tannoy ST100.

I'm Lloyd.

Default A Big thankyou to Geoff (Sherwood)

Geoff you were a delight to meet and a pleasure to buy the Marantz 6000 OSE KI CD player.

thank you very much for setting up a little listening space by the front door, despite the Masks & being Socially distanced the conversation was perhaps the more important thing, as for me the listening although essential it was to simply assure myself everything worked as it should ...and indeed it did.

I'm listening to Bobby Timmons as i write this...i'm mightily impressed seems i have found good synergy into my system...

So once again Geoff thanks for being a super gent and selling me what could well be a keeper.

Good luck in your home search, stay safe & well.

Many thanks to Peter (petrat) for the Miyajima ETRS Stereo MC SUT he sold me.

Excellent communication with prompt and secure delivery. As always, a pleasure doing business with you Peter.

This unit is so versatile in its ability to adjust step up ratio and cartridge loading (both resistance and capacitance), it will cater for all of the cartridges in my stable, now and in the future.
    Barry

+ Reply to Thread