+ Reply to Thread
Page 219 of 231 FirstFirst ... 119169209217218219220221229 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,190 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Justin.

A big thanks to Steve, STD305M. The amplifier is simply wonderful. A great buy from a great guy.
    Yamaha NP-S303 / Audiolab 6000cdt
    NAD D1050 dac
    Creek Destiny 2
    PMC DB1 Gold / KEF LS50

I'm inactive.

Many thanks to Mauro (gerlando) for the very speedy delivery of the Rega PS.

Immaculate condition and most perfectly packaged

I'm Dan.

Many Thanks for doorstep delivery of the LA Audio A30 by Jerry of this parish - Fantastic bit of kit amazed space i reserved in rack was not big enough to a company this amplifier but found a space now - firstly We set her up for a demo i was instantly blown away sure my big grin said it all to Jerry - we used the Audio Notes for the demo and when they say they need valve i have come to the conclusion they certainly do astonishing we played Queen Hits 2. surprisingly heavy bit of kit at 12KG time for some Pink Floyd now...

Thanks again - 10* from me
    Receiver
    Marantz 2225
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Turntable
    KAM DDX 1000 with Goldring G800 Cartridge
    Loudspeakers
    Mordaunt Short M10

I'm Andrew.

Peter (Petrat) for the SME V 12 above and beyond service and communication. Truly excellent thanks.
    SS
    CD Teac VRDS25X(Audiotuned) DECK 1210 Mat Crystal Audio Mods MN Base/Bearing/Platter+Ebony armboard Feet Isonoe PSU Paul Hynes SR7EHD-27XL/DCSXL Ag DC lead/3 Stage Regs/Recap PCB+No Pitch/Strobe/Light ARM SME V(Kondo Ag Rewire&Tags) MC Cadenza Black FGS CABLES Arm Yannis SPD-4 IC Yannis 222 Litz+Ag bullets Power WAR PRE ATC SCA2 SPEAKERS ATC 50ASL STANDS Atacama PHONO Sugden Masterclass PA4 SUT Ortofon ST80SE POWER PSAudio P10

VALVE
    PRE
    Croft Epoch(Modded) AMP Sondex S100 (Modded) SPEAKERS Tannoy 15"MG+RFC Warwick cabs+ Ref XO + Batpure supertweeters DECK Garrard 301 Mat Teunto Bearings 401(Bastin) Plinth Bamboo Arms 3009/3012 PSU Eagle+Tachometer MC Ag Meister II/FGS + Ortofon SPU MONO CABLES Arm Yannis 420.5 Litz+ SpeakerPC Tripple C+WBT-0681 Ag IC Oyaide FTVS-510 AgWBT 0110Ag Phonostages Paradise(4 Box Mega-Modded) / Croft Musicmaker

I'm openingabottleofwine.

many thanks to Adrian (AJSki2fly) for the Jackson Browne CDs he sold me.

Apologies for the slow reply but I wasn't in when the postie called leaving a note stating it needed a signature. Arranged a re-delivery, but that wasn't honoured for the day chosen; the postie tried to deliver the next day whilst I was away... Third time lucky!
    Barry

I'm Nigel.

Many thanks go out to Kim, aka yolakim, for the free of charge HiFi stand. Good to see you yesterday and thank you.

Nigel

I'm Dan.

Bought the cables off SteveW - solid comms and speedy delivery, appreciated
    Bigger than you...

My Office : 2021 M1 MacBook Air > Focusrite Scarlett Solo USB interface > JBL 308P MkII active studio monitors on Atacama SL600 stands via Van Damme TRS to XLR balanced cables
    The spare room : Music via iTunes & internet > ATV3 > optical into a Fiio D3 DAC > SMSL SA50 integrated > AE109 speakers - QED cables

I'm Stephen.

My thanks to Mauro (gerlando) for the Talk cables - great comms, fast dispatch and very well packaged.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Always a little further

I'm Chris.

Thanks to Fordy aka Carl for the deal on my deck and arm . A pleasure to meet you and chat music and hifi.
    Last edited by guero; 17-12-2019 at 21:58.
    Thorens TD 124 mkII, SME 3009 mkII unimproved, Transfiguration Spirit mk1. Arcam Delta 70.3.
    Radford Revival STA 25 and Rothwell Indus
    Tannoy Cheviot and RFC crossovers.
    RFC Mercury interconnects and Rhodium Twist speaker cable.

I'm Chris.

Thanks to Keith (itskeith) for the pleasurable purchase of his phonostage. Indulged my request for more information on the phonostage and details of components he had used with it. It arrived quickly and was very well packed. The phonostage performs exceptionally well for the price Keith asked.
    Cheers!
    Thorens TD 124 mkII, SME 3009 mkII unimproved, Transfiguration Spirit mk1. Arcam Delta 70.3.
    Radford Revival STA 25 and Rothwell Indus
    Tannoy Cheviot and RFC crossovers.
    RFC Mercury interconnects and Rhodium Twist speaker cable.

+ Reply to Thread