+ Reply to Thread
Page 215 of 231 FirstFirst ... 115165205213214215216217225 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Robert.

Default Thank You

Just want to say a big thank you to member Monty, who transported up some tannoy cabs, be lost without you! lovely chap, good of you to go out your way, enjoy the whisky and shortbread! kind regards, Robert

I'm Alan.

[QUOTE=robpark9;1091531]Just want to say a big thank you to member Monty, who transported up some tannoy cabs, be lost without you! lovely chap, good of you to go out your way, enjoy the whisky and shortbread! kind regards, Robert[/QUOT

Lovely jubbly...this sort of thing restores my faith in man..
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm Grant.

merged
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Jerry.

Big thank you to David, mr sneff, for my recent amptastic mini purchase from him. Pleasure to deal with him and the amp was superbly packaged and sent very quickly. Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Regards
    Jerry

SYSTEM under construction

I'm Pavel.

Huge thanks to Jerry (jandl100) for a very easy and pleasant transaction. I bought headphones from him, they were very well packed and arrived in perfect condition.

I'm Andrew.

Cotlake ( Greg). Thanks to Greg. A really great transaction. Super communication, a fair price, very quick dispatch, very well packaged item and the phono stage is pretty much pristine. A solid recommendation for Greg as a seller from me. Andy.

I'm Tony.

Many thanks to Shane aka (southall-1998_mk2) for the Massdrop headphones, a perfect transaction...
    VPI Scout 1.1, Hana ML, Vanderveen MC10 SUT, WAD Phono3, Rpi3B+/Digione Signature, Xiang Sheng DAC-01, WAD KiT6550 and Reiver Edingdale SR

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by Intenso View Post
    Many thanks to Shane aka (southall-1998_mk2) for the Massdrop headphones, a perfect transaction...
    Thanks. Pleasant transaction with Tony.

S.
    Shane Lonergan.

I'm Charlie.

Thanks to JerryS for a very smooth transaction with the Arcam MiniBlink.
    R2R: Studer A820 1/2 inch 2 track; Otari MTR-12 1/4 inch 2 track; Sony APR 5003; Sony APR 5002; Studer A807/II. Vinyl: Platine Verdier Allaerts MC1B/Schroeder Reference & Model 2 Decca C4E/Hadcock 228 TRON Seven Reference phono. Keith Monks MkII RCM Other analogue source: Nakamichi Dragon with ANT4066 mods. Amplification: TRON Meteor preamp TRON Voyager 20B SET power. Speakers: Avantgarde Duo. Digital: computing at last with Prism Sound Lyra 2 A2D converter

I'm Morris.

Default Thanks to andyrlb for the VDH HUbrid interconnects

Perfect transaction, item exactly as described and shipped quickly and securely!

+ Reply to Thread