Page 161 of 231 FirstFirst ... 61111151159160161162163171211 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Nick.

Quote Originally Posted by clarkey555 View Post
    Many thanks to Nick (GOMERS) for a super smooth hassle free transaction
    Enjoy the cables mate
    Cheers.
    My pleasure Pete, much obliged for the excellent comms and super quick delivery.

I'm Charlie.

Thank you very much to Ali Tait for a straight forward purchase of my pristine Garrard 401. I'm delighted that it was effectively NOS and I hope you get great enjoyment from it.

I'm Mark.

Default Thanks to the "FountMaster

I have just discovered the "Technical" section of this forum and I'd like to give very special thanks to the contributor Fount Master who seems to be the principal contributor here. I haven't read everything yet, but as a 'background knowledge' resource, this seems invaluable....

Many thanks

I'm Dave.

Default Rossman (Paul)

A big thank you to Rossman (Paul) who has sold me his pair of Heybrook speaker stands. Perfect for my old Missions and packed to withstand a nuclear bomb.

Cheers

Dave
    I like everything really. From the britpop bands like UB40 right back to classic rock, like Wings. They're only the band the Beatles could have been.

I'm Peter.

Thanks to Audio Al for the RCM ... and the hospitality. Very impressed with the hifi collection ... especially the H6s

I'm Mika.

^ Big thanks for Peter! It was business doing pleasure with you ..ummmm.. no wait the other way around..
    Loricraft / Garrard / SME / Transfiguration / Dynavector / Ensemble / Auditorium 23 / Shindo / RA / Audio Note / Duelund / Altec

I'm Loz.

Thanks again go out to Brian (brian2957) for some terrific cable builds. As always a gentleman and very reliable. Order with confidence.

Cheers

Loz

I'm Alan.

Wondered what all the fuss was about Sony ES gear...now I know..Thanks Lawrence the X559ES cd spinner is a cracker...Oh and the ringmat..is something else too.....cheerz Lawrence....Alan...
    'ANDSOME IN THE SUMMER..'ORIBBLE IN THE WINTER. Barney Milne

Cambridge Audio CXN, Seagate nas drive, Michell Gyrodec SE, SME309, Benz M2 Ruby cantilever, Denon DL103, Primare R32, Densen D20, Densen D30, Cambridge Audio 840A V2 integrated, Pioneer SX-N30AE Network Stereo Receiver, Roksan Darius speakers, Technics speakers, Canon speakers, Bastanis Dragonfly Horns, REL Storm III sub, Target R1 speaker stands, Atacama Equinox.

I'm James.

A big thanks to John (Sondekker) for a 1958 Westinghouse 12BH7a which has tonight been singing in the Croft 25R.

To be honest I was not expecting what this valve has done in the line stage. Big soundstage with fantastic three dimensional image and great depth. More details in the background and a very solid big hearty sound.

This has elevated the sound of my system and given it a bit of liquid valve magic!
    Main system : VPI Scout 1.1 / JMW 9T / 2M Black / Croft 25R+ / Croft 7 / Heco Celan GT 702

Second System : Goldring Lenco GL75 / AT95EX / Pioneer SX590 / Spendor SP2

I'm Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by HackneyRF View Post
    Thanks again go out to Brian (brian2957) for some terrific cable builds. As always a gentleman and very reliable. Order with confidence.

Cheers

Loz
    Thanks for a fantastic transaction once again Loz , glad you're happy with the cables .

Loz is a true gent , deal with in confidence
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

+ Reply to Thread