+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 231 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Martin.

Thanks very much to Bill (Boureendboy) for the Klotz MC5000 inter-connect cables. Beautifully put together; they look superb. Bill sent them very thoroughly packaged and they were sent very promptly too. Thanks for another great transaction Bill. I'm looking forward to sitting and listening to these over the Easter weekend.
    Amplification: Exposure 2010S2 and Firebottle Phono Plus
    Sources: Project Xpression III, Ortofon 2M Blue; Audiolab 8200CD; Squeezebox Touch
    Speakers: Audio Note AZ2
    Cables: Mogami for speakers and interconnects.

I'm Charlie.

Many thanks to julesd68 for his excellent Garrott P77i cartridge. Top notch item and super rapid delivery. It sounds absolutely great.

I'm Julian.

Nice one, thanks Charlie - been a pleasure doing business with you ...
    Sonore Rendu - Cambridge Audio Edge W - Sonus Faber Venere 2.5

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Many thanks to Mike (Idlewithnodrive) for selling me Duncan's (tubehunter) pair of monoblocked and modified Quad 405-2s. When Duncan first advertised them for sale, by the time I got around to expressing an interest in them Mike had already made an offer that had been accepted.

For some reason Mike later decided the amps were not for him, and knowing I had expresed an interest in them, offered me first refusal; an offer I gratefully accepted.

They are excellent, both sonically and cosmetically. There is a little more work I want to do on them: convert the single ended input to a is balanced input; and to reduce the sensitivity to 1V for full output. It had always been an intention of mine to monoblock a pair of 405-2s, as well as upgrade them to Keith Snook's final level. The hard work (and more) has already been done for me by Duncan!

So again thank you Mike (and thank you Duncan).
    Barry

I'm Jon.

Thanks a bunch to Grant (Struth) for the Thorens TD160B.
    It was delivered today by UPS, but could have well been airdropped from 60000 feet and have still arrived in the perfect condition it did.
    It was packaged that well!
    The whole transaction was as easy as it could have been and i’m over the moon with my new TT. It really is a thing of beauty
    Just need my new arm to arrive and set it all up and i’m good to go

Thanks again Grant

I'm Geoff.

Looking good!
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Grant.

Quote Originally Posted by Justjon View Post
    It was delivered today by UPS, but could have well been airdropped from 60000 feet and have still arrived in the perfect condition it did.
    The whole transaction was as easy as it could have been and i’m over the moon with my new TT. It really is a thing of beauty

Thanks again Grant
    Glad it arrived unscathed Jon. Always a worry TT's in transit...its looking great....look after my old baby

Jon was great to deal with
    Regards,
    Grant .... ؠ ......Don't be such a big girl's blouse

I've said it before and I'll say it again: democracy simply-doesn't-work
    .... ..... ...... ...... ................... ..... ..... ..... ..... .....
    FIIO K7 BT, M11 PLUS, BTR7, KA5 - OPPO BDP-103D - PANASONIC UB450 - PANASONIC 4K ULTRA HD TV - PIXEL 6 - AVANTREE LR BLUETOOTH - 2* X600 SOUNDCORE - HEADPHONES INCLUDE, FIIO, NURAPHONES', FOCAL, OPPO, BOSE, CAMBRIDGE, BOWER & WILKINS, DEVIALET, MARSHALL, SONY, MITCHELL & JOHNSTON - 2*ZBOOK'S- MERCURY BD ROM, ROON, QOBUZ, TIDAL, PLEX, CYBERLINK, JRIVER - MULTI HDD'S -

Oh my god! There's nothing wrong with the bidet is there?

“Nothing discloses real character like the use of power. It is easy for the weak to be gentle. Most people can bear adversity. But if you wish to know what a man really is, give him power. This is the supreme test. It is the glory of Lincoln that, having almost absolute power, he never abused it, except on the side of mercy".

“You see these dictators on their pedestals, surrounded by the bayonets of their soldiers and the truncheons of their police ... yet in their hearts there is unspoken fear. They are afraid of words and thoughts: words spoken abroad, thoughts stirring at home -- all the more powerful because forbidden -- terrify them. A little mouse of thought appears in the room, and even the mightiest potentates are thrown into panic.”

"You don't have free will. You have the appearance of free will.”

“There's a war out there, old friend. A world war. And it's not about who's got the most bullets. It's about who controls the information. What we see and hear, how we work, what we think... it's all about the information!”

***SMILE, BE HAPPY***

I'm Brian.

Quote Originally Posted by Justjon View Post

Thanks again Grant
    Lucky man , this is a very nice turntable
    Regards
    Brian

Sell your cleverness and buy bewilderment . (Rumi )

Korus Computer Audio music server
    JustBoom DAC . HRT Musicstreamer 2
    Amplifier : Sony TA FB740R
    Speakers : Tannoy 637
    Interconnects : MS Audio / Klotz MC5000 .
    Speaker cables : Western Electric 16AG

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Thanks to Mike (Greenwood) for the mint-condition Sumiko headshell. This will allow me to re-listen to my Decca Mk. VI mounted in the GB block.

Thanks again.
    Barry

I'm Loz.

Thanks to Guy (Guyb) for the Coltrane and Floyd discs. Both in excellent condition.

Cheers

Loz

+ Reply to Thread