+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 231 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm Dave.

Default Youth club gift

I never did properly thank Macca for his turntable for the youth cafe at Stanley - we use it in the chill out room and the kids go around the charity shops finding vinyl for 50p and playing it. It makes quite a nice antidote to the 'new monkey' and constant mike MCing (if thats a word :-)) in the main room!

Dave

I'm Shane.

Many thanks to Pete (orbscure) for the Rega RP1 Turntable. All arrived in one piece and working well.

Both, very good communications & efficiency received from Pete.

S.

I'm Paul.

Many many thanks to Carlos (Conan) for the Amptastic Mini 1. Carlos was a pleasure to deal with throughout the purchase and the amp arrived excellently packed today... So far it has easily blown away my Cyrus I MK2 which it has replaced...

Great amp, great purchase great deal, thanks Carlos.

Paul.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Thanks to Jerry (jandl) for the boxed set of Beethoven piano concertos. Beautifully packed and promptly dispatched. Perfect!

Barry

I'm Rich.

Thanks to the following members for swift and pleasant transactions from my recent clear out...

Jollyfix, Ninedecks, hughandella

My pleasure dealing with you all.
    One of these days... I'm going to cut you into little pieces.

I'm Pete.

...and belated thanks to Shane/Southall-1998 for a pleasant transaction too
    CDP: Primare CD31 Amp: Audio Note Oto SE DAC: M2Tech Young & Van Der Graaf PSU Speakers: Tannoy Cheviots
    Streaming: bespoke Korus server with SOtM soundcard, AudioQuest Jitterbug & Furutech GT2 USB cable
    Speaker Cable: Tellurium Q Black - Interconnects: MS Audio/Klotz MC5000

Come Chill With Me...
    https://www.mixcloud.com/orbscure
    http://theorbscureddj.blogspot.co.uk
    + play + enjoy + float + dream +

I'm Paul.

Thanks to Shane (Southall-1998) for the excellent transaction when purchasing his Grado SR-325, not only did they arrive in an almost cast iron protected box but he held onto them for me for a couple of weeks whilst I go the funds together, due to a delay in my company paying my expenses…. Excellent transaction and genuinely nice guy to boot.

Paul.
    Streamer: NovaFidelity X40, Turntable: Rega RP3, Arm: Rega RB303, Cartridge: Audio Technica AT120E, Amp: Belles Aria, Loudspeakers: Quadral Aurum Montan VIII, Rack: Creaktiv Trend 1, Cables: Beresford, Chord, Coherent, MCRU, Rega, TCI.

I'm Shane.

Quote Originally Posted by pjdowns View Post
    Thanks to Shane (Southall-1998) for the excellent transaction when purchasing his Grado SR-325, not only did they arrive in an almost cast iron protected box but he held onto them for me for a couple of weeks whilst I go the funds together, due to a delay in my company paying my expenses…. Excellent transaction and genuinely nice guy to boot.

Paul.

My pleasure, Paul.

Enjoy!

S.

I'm Nigel.

A very big thank you to Andrew (agk) for the Phillips remote control, works fine with my old Mission player. Andrew is a real gent and would not even take anything to cover the postage.
    Thanks Andrew, I owe you one.

Nigel

I'm Gary.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylspinner View Post
    A belated thank you to Gazjam aka Gary for the fantastic deal on the KT88 valves, also put in some extra freebies, thanks mate , you are forgiven for the chocolate brownies incident

Nigel
    I can neither confirm nor deny the above alleged incident.....
    Your welcome Nige, one good turn deserves another.
    AC POWER
    Hardwired 10kVA balanced mains powering entire system
    AMPS
    Meridian 557 power Amp (Modded) / PS Audio BHK Preamp (Modded)
    SPEAKERS
    Wharfedale Evo 4.4
    DAC
    PS Audio Directstream (Modded)
    TURNTABLE
    Pro-Ject X8 balanced output via XLR / Ortofon Quintet Blue cartridge
    PHONOSTAGE
    Pro-Ject DS3 B balanced Input (TT and Phonostage powered by Pro-Ject Power box RS2 linear psu)
    DIGITAL
    OPPO 203 (Modded: Linear PSU, i2s output to Dac) - Roon Endpoint, HDMI input used for all things Streaming/ PS5 /AppleTV ... also good for movies apparently?
    MUSIC PLAYBACK
    Tweaked AP-Linux based Roon Server into Oppo 203 as Roon endpoint
    Ipad Roon Remote.
    Apple Music/ YouTube via AppleTV, fed to Dac via Oppo HDMI input/i2s output to Dac.
    SPEAKER CABLES
    Biwired: Duelund DCA10GA (Bass) Duelund DCA16GA (mid & treble) Duelund 12DCA used as jumpers (On
    "Blackcat Cable" Chris Sommivigo's advice - yup, even with biwire it sounds better - and it does)
    INTERCONNECTS
    All Balanced: Ghost+ recording studio XLR cables

+ Reply to Thread