+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 231 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

Many thanks to SPS/Steve for the recent hassle free transaction. He sold me a Technics 1210, accurately described and well packed. Most impressively, he managed to ship it out to me while busy getting ready to go on holiday, so excellent service all round.

Cheers Steve.
    Stewart.

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

I'd just like to say a big thank you to Hugo (shuggie) for the most excellent buying experience i have just had

One very well packed Denon DL-103 arrived here today exactly as described along with all the bits & pieces mentioned in his FS listing

It was a genuine pleasure to deal with you, here's hoping you receive the JVC cartridge very shortly so you can do your trade in notworthy.gif

Kind regards, Mark.
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm Hugo.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    I'd just like to say a big thank you to Hugo (shuggie) for the most excellent buying experience i have just had

One very well packed Denon DL-103 arrived here today exactly as described along with all the bits & pieces mentioned in his FS listing

It was a genuine pleasure to deal with you, here's hoping you receive the JVC cartridge very shortly so you can do your trade in notworthy.gif

Kind regards, Mark.
    And it was a pleasure to deal with Mark too! His JVC cartridge arrived safely having been securely packed as promised.

I'm Steve.

A massive public thankyou to Aquapiranha / Steve for the handover of his Sachiko cabinet project. I'll do my best to finish them in style and give them an appreciative environment in company that will do their potential justice and honour the hard work done. The hardest thing I had to do was get the buggers down the stairs - no mean feat in itself

It was a pleasure to meet you and good luck with your relocation.
    Cheers Steve
    Steve & Valerie

www.electricbeachaudio.com

If you think you know the answer already, you're not really searching

A plastic box, some glass bottles, two metal tins and some lengths of string

I'm Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by electric beach View Post
    A massive public thankyou to Aquapiranha / Steve for the handover of his Sachiko cabinet project. I'll do my best to finish them in style and give them an appreciative environment in company that will do their potential justice and honour the hard work done. The hardest thing I had to do was get the buggers down the stairs - no mean feat in itself

It was a pleasure to meet you and good luck with your relocation.
    Cheers Steve
    It is a pleasure Steve, nice to meet you and Valerie too. I hope you enjoy the Sachiko's I am glad they have gone to a good home.

They swim... the mark of Satan is upon them. They must hang.

FLAC / WDTV Live / Cambridge Audio / Tannoy VX12

I'm Andy.

Default Andre

Bought a few Jap SHM CD's from Andre

ELP - Brain Salad Surgery SHM-CD
    ELP - Welcome Back (2CD) SHM-CD

Genesis - Seconds Out SHM-CD

Easy to deal with no hassle, straight buy.
    Well pleased.

Andy - SDDW
    HV Electrical Engineer - SAF (Sustainable Aviation Fuel) Plant

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Thanks to Mark (Reid Malenfant) for the CDs he sold me. Very reasonably priced, well packed and promptly dispatched. What more could you ask for?

Thanks again Mark!

Regards
    Barry

Location: North Cambs UK, Earth, Sol, Orion - Cygnus arm of galaxy

I'm MadeOfDeadGiantStarsThatExplodedEonsAgo.

A pleasure to deal with you Barry Looks like another will be on the way soon, you might as well wait a while until i list some more though, cheaper postage sending them in bulk
    Bests, Mark

"We must believe in free will. We have no choice" Isaac Bashevis Singer

I'm openingabottleofwine.

Quote Originally Posted by Reid Malenfant View Post
    A pleasure to deal with you Barry Looks like another will be on the way soon, you might as well wait a while until I list some more though, cheaper postage sending them in bulk
    Haha - now that's what I call salesmanship!

Regards
    Barry

I'm Dan.

received a rare 7" from Chris (Wazoo) and it has arrived quickly and in perfect condition, I'm very happy with it. Thanks Chris!

and having just scrolled through the later few pages of this thread, I realise that I forgot to thank Andre for the CDs he sent me ages ago. Sorry mate! They of course arrived in perfect condition too.

+ Reply to Thread