+ Reply to Thread
Page 117 of 231 FirstFirst ... 1767107115116117118119127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 2305

Thread: Feedback section for buyers and sellers

I'm moonshine.

I wasnt btw casting aspersions on the people in the forum,as most people are just enjoying their hobby. Nor do I hold AOS responsible for private sales. Maybe I should start a thread asking for views,no names shamed just the basic outline and see what the verdict i. As I have previously said I have emails not only twixt myself and seller but also between myself and Icon Audio along with receipts for repair work carried out.
    Well...its a wan for the money,two for the show......

Modded Thorens 160,Ortofon VMS30,SME3009 SII fixed headshell,Icon Audio PS1.2 phono stage with Jensen capacitor upgrade NOS Mullards,Icon Audio Stereo 60 MkII Shuguang Treasure KT88-Zs,Shuguang onion 6SN7s,Tungsol 6SL7s,Ruark Paladins Van De Hul rewired.

I'm Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by zombilly View Post
    I have emails not only twixt myself and seller but also between myself and Icon Audio along with receipts for repair work carried out.
    I'm not sure quite what situation you are referring to. But if you have received questionable messages via or involving AOS, please forward the relevant content by PM to one of the mods if you feel the need.
    Last edited by walpurgis; 24-01-2015 at 00:59.
    It is impossible for anything digital to sound analogue, because it isn't analogue!

I'm Dan.

Vinyl from Andre arrived this morning superbly packed & items are in stunning condition.

Thanks Dude.

Will be buying more...........
    Bi Amplification
    Quad 33 with current Mod for CD
    2 Quad 303 Bi Amped
    Turntable
    Thorens TD 125 MK1 , SME 3009 S2 Non Improved , Shure V15 II , SME 2000 Plinth
    CD Transport & DAC & PSU
    Marantz 6005 , Beresford Caiman , Paul Hynes SR4
    Loudspeakers
    Tannoy 615 MK2
    Cassette
    Goodmans GSW 435

I'm moonshine.

Quote Originally Posted by walpurgis View Post
    I'm not sure quite what situation you are referring to. But if you have received questionable messages via or involving AOS, please forward the relevant content by PM to one of the mods if you feel the need.
    Emails were between myself and the seller. Basic synopsis when I first got the phono stage there was a noticable hum which I put down to my newly rebuilt and modded Thorens or the SME arm,a few days in and I had to replace valves. I wasnt bothered by that at the time as I put it down to possible treuma during transit as they are delicate and it temporarily sorted a problem ie inbalance between channels and the hum was reduced. A week further down the line the unit was dead and had to be sent for repair. All I actually wanted was a contribution that was equivalant of 20% of replacing valves and having the unit repaired. If I had sold something that broke within a fortnight I would have offered a full refund or half the cost of repair. Maybe best not to judge others by your own standards. And judging from all the positive feedback being left I can see that buying is usually a pleasant experience on here.

Modded Thorens 160,Ortofon VMS30,SME3009 SII fixed headshell,Icon Audio PS1.2 phono stage with Jensen capacitor upgrade NOS Mullards,Icon Audio Stereo 60 MkII Shuguang Treasure KT88-Zs,Shuguang onion 6SN7s,Tungsol 6SL7s,Ruark Paladins Van De Hul rewired.

I'm Andr'e.

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman91 View Post
    Vinyl from Andre arrived this morning superbly packed & items are in stunning condition.

Thanks Dude.

Will be buying more...........
    Thanks Dan the Man

I'm Steve.

Cheers Shane (southall-1984) for the fast payment for the HD650's. Good to hear they arrived safely.

Pleasure to do business with you mate ... enjoy !!

Steve
    By Day Dell Precision M650 laptop into a Rega DAC via a Beresford Asynch... Teac PD-H500 CD player
    Musical Fidelity M3i integrated amp powering dMarKen7.3 mini onken's via TQ Black's (IAS Beaulieu speakers 'in reserve')
    By Night Sennheiser HD600's fed by a Lehmann Black Cube Linear headphone amp
    Out and about Fiio X5 music player/DAC and Ultimate Ears triple fi 10 pro iem's

I'm Nigel.

A big thank you to Peter aka clarkey555 for the prompt payment of the Mark Grant cables, enjoy.

Nigel

I'm moonshine.

Many thanks to Mr Floydroid for an axcellent pair of Ruark Paladins,exactly as described and taking care of business In a moast sensational fashion.

I'm Pete.

Belated thanks to Peter/pghockett for his nive easy transaction for my M-DAC and MCRU PSU... cheers Peter and enjoy!
    CDP: Primare CD31 Amp: Audio Note Oto SE DAC: M2Tech Young & Van Der Graaf PSU Speakers: Tannoy Cheviots
    Streaming: bespoke Korus server with SOtM soundcard, AudioQuest Jitterbug & Furutech GT2 USB cable
    Speaker Cable: Tellurium Q Black - Interconnects: MS Audio/Klotz MC5000

Come Chill With Me...
    https://www.mixcloud.com/orbscure
    http://theorbscureddj.blogspot.co.uk
    + play + enjoy + float + dream +

I'm Nigel.

Very big thank you to Andr'e for the Deep Purple records, arrived today , well packed and in excellent condition as always.
    Thank you.

Nigel

+ Reply to Thread